A Nightmare on Hollywood Boulevard!

11/3/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If there is one thing missing from hip-hop these days, it's songs about "I Know What You Did Last Summer." Well don't worry -- that void is about to be filled.

While waiting for actual celebrities in Hollywood last night, one of our photogs met up with a rapper (?) who still had Halloween on the brain. He unleashed a minute-long rap that had at least 14 different references to various scary movies.

He might not have skills, but he's definitely got Netflix.

Logo Designers

i dont care bout rappers

America

George Bush doesn't care about rappers.

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

YOU CAN TAKE THEM OUT THE HOOD,BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HOOD OUT OF THEM.....

Internet Website Designs

that was hot

Lorri

Fabulous Moolah was one of the greatest women wrestlers of all time if not the greatest. She was a truly wonderful athlete and she is going to be missed greatly.

huh?

Well, these clowns just set negros back another 50 years (again!). Combined with all of the rap morons, that should put the entire race in the 16th century by now.

Sparticus

I
I don't care about rappers either. Always looking for attention. I cant wait when they hit 60 or 70 years old. Now that will be funny ! "Yo, Yo, I have a walker,. check it Yo ,I now wear a hearing aide, so I can t hear these her eho 's anymore" . Rappers leave me in tears ,they are tooooo funny! Always whining about something or jabbering about someone did em wrong. LOL!!!!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

don't care about rappers either

Virginia

Id rather see this goofball anyday than spoiled idiots like Lindsay Lohan.

Little Chyna "Girl"

The guy who picks up my garbage on Mondays and Thursdays has more talent than these friggin' idiots and would score higher on the S.A.T. to boot ...
I guess NO TALENT is required anymore as long as you can say "Yo ... Yo ...
Yeeah! UH HUH!" It's pathetic. Kinda' like lettin' your nasty undershorts show above your jeans ... What a world.

eyeamtym

how can you say that set them back. cant people have fun without being looked down on? we dont all have to be "classy" all the time