Katie Finishes Marathon, Thetan Level Remains the Same

11/4/2007 7:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katie Holmes ran the 26.2 miles of the New York City Marathon today, but that still wasn't far enough to outdistance herself from hubby.

Cruise was waiting at the finish line for Katie, along with the couple's Scientolotot, Suri. Katie finished the marathon with a time of 5:29:58 -- good enough for 34,195th place. Looks like she'll have to audit the marathon again next year.

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

Biased information

GREAT JOB KATIE! IT'S NO SMALL ACCOMPLISHMENT. DON'T LET ANYONE TRY AND MINIMIZE THIS ACCOMPLISHMENT. THEY'RE JUST SUFFERING FROM LOW SELF ESTEEM.

josh hogan

I love scientology, it saved my life.

Nicole

I happened to see that somebody said that Katie Holmes was breaking the rule for listening to her i-pod while running. When I saw this article, I asked my dad who works at the Verezanno Bridge (the starting line), and who has been at the starting line of marathon for the past 15 years since he got his job. Five minutes before the race, he sees more than 30,000 people line up. He says that that statement is garbage cause he has seen a lot of people (no elite runners, who the camera focuses on the majority of the time, btw) listen to their i-pod in one ear or both.
Congrats to Katie btw. =)

AL

It may say that headphones are 'strongly discouraged', but it doesn't say that your aren't permitted to have them, plus she's a celebrity, they always get special treatment. Especially when they are drunk & driving, look at Paris Hilton. The minute she cried they let her out of jail.

josh hogan

I cant believe aim has this on for news, this is suppressive, your attacking Scientology. Im cancelling my membership with aol

y

People are mean. She is a human being for God's sake. NYRR doesn't ban the use of headphones; thus there were plenty of us wearing them. Why don't all you haters get off your asses and try to run 26.2 miles, then try to criticize someone else.

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20