Katie Finishes Marathon, Thetan Level Remains the Same

11/4/2007 7:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katie Holmes ran the 26.2 miles of the New York City Marathon today, but that still wasn't far enough to outdistance herself from hubby.

Cruise was waiting at the finish line for Katie, along with the couple's Scientolotot, Suri. Katie finished the marathon with a time of 5:29:58 -- good enough for 34,195th place. Looks like she'll have to audit the marathon again next year.

jessie

to the person who says that katie is a slowish jogger........why weren't you running today at the marathon!!!!!!.....anyone that finishes, no matter what there time is still better than a person that says that comment!!!!

davis

Wow I'm impressed she is in top form.

notaceleb

I'll never watch her nor his movies, pay or not. But, I didn't even know she is a runner - and marathons! Wow! Though, I didn't think Scientolobots could run in public.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

All I want to know is, why does TMZ have writers that don't post their names to their stories? Why do they all hide behind the term "TMZ STAFF"? Is it maybe because they can say anything, no matter how religiously (or non-religiously, depending on your point of view) bigoted towards the Cruises and others, without owning up to their own words?

I'm not a big fan of scientology, or of the Cruises, but it boils my blood when I see such stupid, bitchy, snarky comments made by a "tmz stafffer" who hides behind a general title. Knock it off, you bigoted TMZ STAFF WUSSY...

Flake

She looks good. Can you say, MILF?

windy

i ran that fast into the 1800's.

windy

how do you spell maraton?

Awesome for Katie & family - now she must get back to film action!

PS - Scientology is a fine belief - has aided zillions of people.

LC

I don't like Katie but I couldn't do it!
Kudos to you katie!

43 - I agree - TMZ should disclose their names - otherwise they are 2-cent taco flipping monkeys at best.

PS - Katie has a right to go topless if she wants while running - she is that cute.

wtff?

34,211 place after training for 3 months???....She might need to cut back on her shopping time and do more training.........

windy

they do not let women run where i come from.

Detail - anyone severely troubled like me about the balding perv behind her with the tight black shorts & canary yellow anglet socks - is it just me?!

windy

i only run towards love.

windy

what is she listening to when she runs? zz top