Steve-O: Jumping Off Cars for Your Enjoyment

11/4/2007 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's hard to say why Steve-O feels the need to risk bodily injury when someone starts to film him -- but who's complaining?

TMZ caught up with the "Jackass" star outside of Les Deux last night. He was determined to do a backflip off the hood of a car, but couldn't find anyone willing to lend him their ride. Finally, he secured a black SUV to vault off of and he pulled off the leap ... kind of.

The Belgian judge gave him a 7.

Pennie

who cares!

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

I hope he DIES. I hope Harvey Levin DIES. I'm pi|ssed! I'm sick and tired of these faux-gossip stories of _certain_ celebrities on your website. We all KNOW you're whoring them out 'cause you get PAID by them. It's not _real_...... it's 'Entertainment Tonight' style and it's what makes your entire organization SUCK and makes you lose street cred.

Skank You, Y'all

Why are we reading about this jackass? Who cares?

I'm starting to like this guy.

Is that where his background is? Is he some bs sport Olympian like Johnny Moser or what did Stevo do before hand?

He's Boring now

Was he high when he did this, or in between banging one of the over 1,000 women he says he has slept with? Hope he gets checked for STDs as well as early arthritis for all the abuse he has done to his skeletal frame.

TMZsux

That actually wasn't a bad flip LOL I expected him to land on his head. Too bad, really.

BAM

If he really wants to do something for my enjoyment, he should jump off of a cliff and die.

celebrity.web.net

steve-o is a loser

hahhhahahahahaa

hey, you really want attention? I have an idea............jump out of a plane without a parachute! that'll make you a TRUE jackass! I dare ya! Please do it for the "fans" PLEASE!

hahhhahahahahaa

huh?

Please.....I will pay to see this retarded moron in a full tub of water while dozens of toasters are dropped in. Now THAT'S entertainment!

Brama

Douche bag

That explains things!

Well this psycho just went from being a Jackass....to a Cracked Ass!!!! Look closely at how this Coo Coo Nutbird landed on the friggin concrete...on his tail bone!!!! I'd bet that he's somewhere LAID UP right now trying to heal what's left of that ass bone of his. Jheez!!!

Huh?

OH MY GOD, IT'S TOM CRUISE!!!!!

Skink