Britney: I'm Tannin', So I'll Park Where I Want!

11/5/2007 2:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears may have several different maladies, but being physically handicapped isn't one of them.

But that didn't stop the popwreck from parking her car in a handicapped spot in front of a tanning salon in North Hollywood on Saturday.

When mama needs to get her tan on, she can't be bothered with signs!

hannah montana fan

no my comp keys stick

TOMMY

i can't believe she does't own a tanning bed. she needs a head doctor bad. i feel sorry for her and what she is doing to herself.

Lisa

To poster #38,

I hope you a right!!! This girl is off her rocker and right now he's the only person who even might be able to reel her in!!!

I wonder if any pics show if the court appointed monitor was in the car....LOL waiting with the kids in the handicapped parking spot...LOL while Brittney tanned. If this was the same day she left the monitor and kids parked in the car while she shopped for chandeliers, it would be almost unbelievable...

They're going to have to get a monitor appointed to protect the monitor while she's subject the the crazy woman...

Tina

I am handicapped (Muscular Dystrophy) and its not always apparent to other people. However, walking more than a little bit wears me out to the point of not being able to breathe and possibly falling down and needing help to stand back up. Guess what? I go to tanning salons often.

Britney is so self centered its pathetic. She needs a serious dose of reality. I'm pretty sure, at this point, she wants to lose the responsibility of taking care of her kids.

nacho

This little girl does not have a clue. She is behaving like nothing more than a spoiled rotten child, doing anything to have her own way and to get attention. Stop giving her all the attention and she what she does. She'll do something completely outrageous to bring the focus back on her herself. She does not deserve the two beautiful healthy children she was gifted with, she does not appreciate them and should be very ashamed of herself. God forbid one of her children was born with a handicap and someone parked in a handicap spot that her child NEEDED - but no, she will never understand that. SHe does not understand that being a parent involves giving and becoming selfless...because she is very far from that. She needs to just go away completely.

slomoe

Sweetiegirl, I really do think you're just d-u-m-b. Sorry, but you need a brain.

nacho

#& audwgs - Brit won't buy her own freaking tanning bed because then she would not have an excuse to be out and about seeking the attention that she so desperately craves.

AUNT DAR

OH BUT,
SHE IS HANDICAPPED....

L.S

She is so retarded......douche

amazed

Not defending Brit on this but how do we know it's actually her. When she was pictured Friday in her car, she still did not have her plates on her car. But this car does & it also does not have any dents, whereas Brit's car still has them from her hitting the parked car in Aug. You could clearly see this car has no dents on the driver side, where we could see them on Brit's car. Just saying it may not even be her. But someone stating it was to cause some problems. Just staing my opinion.

Shame On You

I get so pissed off when people do this. She deserves yet another ticket, court date, and fine. Stupity is not a handy cap.

Bette

As someone who is handicapped and needs those spaces, I think she should be sentenced to a year in a wheelchair.

Brit, it's not funny anymore.

kjk

did she really leave her car in a handicapped zone...the whole time she was tanning?
show me the video

J.D.

I guess this stupid bitch can't read either maybe thats why it took her so long to get a Califorina Driver license! In her State the State of shock they give them to any body!

cas

WHY DOES THE PRESS BOTHER WITH HER !!!! QUIT GIVING HER SO MUCH ATTENTION AND THEN SHE MIGHT SRAIGHTEN HER ACT OUT AND GO AWAY. YA'LL SHE IS SUCH A WASTE OF A HUMAN BEING