Seal and Heidi -- The Complete Package

11/6/2007 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Klum and her singer hubby flew into New York's JFK airport, and this time, Seal didn't club the cameras.

In fact, Seal and Heidi were utterly silent as they made their way from gate to ride, with Heidi looking remarkably makeup-free -- though no lesser for it. And as for Seal, the only, ahem, visible package he was carrying was the oddly priapic guitar on his back.

AP in SA

I know them personally and their Marriage is a very SOLID loving relationship. We should all be SO lucky as to be as in love and happy as they are.
Please don't comment on speculation.

Toria

Maybe he was walking in front to protect her from the media and other idiots who might try to approach her. All of you idiots who think they are over need to check out their photo shoot for People Magazine. It was awesome! They are definitely very much in love and the video and photos show it. I've seen plenty of photos of him with the kids. And for the record, she only has one child that is not Seal's and that child is by her ex-boyfriend, not ex-husband. She was actually pregnant with that child when she met Seal and he's raising that child as his own. They make a beautiful couple and you people can't stand the thought of them being happy due to the fact you're miserable and therefore, need other people to be too.

Chimp

Seal is not low IQ. He has a degree in architectural engineering, as well as having masterfully managed his successful career. This being done without the benefit of sheer physical beauty which naturally attracts people. He is deep. He brought forth from within himself and has done it well. Heidi is just as fortunate to have him as he is to have her.

Jonny B Good

What is it with white sluts like this women. This guy looks like a horry movie freak...she broke my heart when she got together with this guy...

UGK

first snitches!!!!

She is a zillion times classier than the low IQ Seal-boy - I give the marriage 1 more year.

me

Heidi is a very lovely person... love her!!

Seal is such a jerk - does anyone buy his act or music?

DARK MEAT ONLY

I love they way Seal makes Heidi walk 7 paces behind him. She must have assumed a tradition African tribal role for women. Next, there may be a full fledge female genitalia mutilation session for poor Heidi..

BEUTIFUL

I love these 2 they are a beutifull couple and I hope the best for them

Seriously

For some reason, I sense this marriage is already over...........they just have not told the children or us yet.....but, neither one of them look happy to be together anymore, and Heidi never walks right next to him.....I think they are already well on their way down the road called Splitsville.

Conscious

This site is full of dirty white folks that smile in your face and talk behind your backs or keyboards. You are the same hypocrites that wanted Isaiah off the air for saying f**. Piss on Dog and anybody that likes him. Get bent you, rednecks!! The Dog went after Luster for money and publicity. He is pure whitetrash and so are his defenders.

Ann_singles

Seal 's songs are good to listen . Here are some videos on

Kelli

Love them, they are adorable.

Lori

For anyone who just saw them on Opera you would know they are not at all "over." They are the real deal, have beautiful children and seem very much in love. Not sure why anyone would assume that because she is walking behind him perhaps she stopped for something or whatever. I know my husband and I do not always keep the same stride. goodness such "naysayers."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments