Mel Gibson Hits Vegas: No Tequila Sunrise

11/7/2007 7:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

That globe-trotting loose cannon, Mel Gibson, has landed in Las Vegas -- and TMZ spotted him in the most unlikely of places ... nightclubs! The last temptation of Mel!

TMZ obtained this photo of Mr. Tirade himself, walking into one of Sin City's hottest clubs, PURE at Caesars Palace. Sources inside tell us that Gibson headed up to the VIP stage and had the shades drawn. Now that's ballin'! Mel was also peeped on Tuesday while checkin' the scene at another top-notch club, JET at the Mirage.

Mel sipped on Red Bull and water most of the time -- good thing for him, because he still has to appear at a DUI progress report in February.

We've also heard that Mel Gibson partied at Blush in the Wynn Hotel. Our spies tell us he had a private table and was spotted dancing with Eddie Murphy's ex-wife Nicole. Nice!

Izy

I just know deep in my heart that Mel is a good man and oh yeah he IS!

Usually i don't come here alot to post ......rubbish but there's one thing that i wanna say to one poster named Josh
I salute my friend 'cos i've read your comment and what a great guy are you! i loooved your comment!
and YES you're soooo LUCKY 'cos you saw Mel Gibson and get the chance to work with him!

Passion

I AGREE. WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT HE DOES. I HAVE A LIFE. I COULD CARE LESS. SO THOSE WHO ARE NOSEY AND ALL IN HIS BUSINESS, GET A LIFE. LEAVE THE MAN AND ALL CELEBS ALONE. TMZ IS A HATER. THEY ONLY STALK CELEBS TO GET THE NEGATIVE. WE PUBLIC WANT POSITIVE IMAGES.. GET IT TOGETHER TMZ. GIVE US SOMETHING POSITIVE TO LOOK FORWARED TO INSTEAD OF ALL THIS NEGATIVITY.

Josh

I worked with Mel on the set of "When We Were Soildiers". I was the assistant to the military consultant that was used for the movie. Mel does spend lots of time with his family. He has them visiting the set whenver he does a movie. As a matter of fact, his twin boys were in the movie. When he is out of town it is about business. The partying comes after business is taken care of. He is always invited to upscale spots and other business men insist he come along. It is not like he steps out just to party. The media adds lies to the picture just to get you to buy the magazine or look at the tele show.. I know him personally and all the things written in the media are thrown out ot text just to sell, sell, sell. I have talked to Mel and spent countless hours around him because of "When We Were Soildiers " His wife is a church going women. It's not that Mel does not take her out. It's that she does not want to go out. They do go out. a lot. And they go on family outings. a lot. Mel tries hard to keep his family out of the media. They hate it. They hate the celeb life. Mel said none of his kids want to be in the film industry because they see what he goes through. Your life is under a microscope. They do not want any part of it. So you won't see pictures of him with his family. They feel family ties are for family to see and not all of America. I talk to Mel and he was in Vegas to support a close friend who was there on entertainment business. He said Vegas may be the location of the next Lethal Weapon Movie. He does not drink anymore. I have seen young women chase him (when we were in Austin, Tx) He did everything he could to avoid the young lady. She was very star struck. And the next young lady was even more agrressive. He was tickled by it all. The man only has eyes for his wife. He will be friendly, take pictures, tell jokes-----but will leave with no one. I have seen it. I have partied with him and worked with him. All I can say is the media can really ruin a man and put forth a image that is not that man.

omofmom

1st maybe, he's a hater. Let his gossip go TMZ. nobody cares.

reggie

mel stick to being a maniac in the movies.

Geminat

awww let the man have his fun...as long as
he isn't driving.

or giving racist tirades....

or making weird films in foreign languages.

CELEBRITIES

He's earned the right to have a little sinful fun every now and then - hasn't he???

Sharona

I don't care if he's drinking Red Bull and vodka, as long as he is not driving.

YAWN

For someone who is so Pious, self-righteous and the "example to live by" how come he is never with his wife? Oh wait, that would hinder the f'in hypocrit's ability to scr*w women...

The Marian Movement

He's a good guy. I know that cause this "man" I worked with...let's call him Ian/Geoff/Bob/Stephen/John/Jessica/Paris/Suzie/Ange/Hayden did a 360 projectile vomit routine when I was once talking about him.

Hey I get told all the time how much I am hated by Jewish, Protestants and Muslims. Wonder why?

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

mel stick to being a maniac in the movies.

Billy

Nature has been sooooooo NOT kind to Mel in the aging process.

windy

red bull and water. thats hott.

Norma Jean

I question that Mel Gibbs actually took time to respond to this blog site....think he wouldn't stoop so low!! Hope not anyway!! Do wonder though if he finally believes the Holocaust really did happen as his Father seemed to have given Mel wrong information all his life regarding what really happened...My Uncle was in the US Army when the concentration camps were found and liberated by American troops and although i was only a small child,,,still remember how he made sure my 6 brothers and sisters and i knew from first hand knowledge when he was there,,,,it was all true!! Why does Mel I wonder still disbelieve...I am not Jewish,,,,but do know they are the chosen people and we should all respect that....I like Mel very much and always wish him only well and its his business who he dances with.....Glad I'm not such a celebrity that can't even enjoy time with friends without someone making it into a Mountain!! Have more fun Mel.....NJ from now Great State of Tennessee....

Hollywood

Gee, Mel. All those kids, and a wife. You are a drunk. A self proclaimed religious man *cough*

Why the hell are you hanging out in clubs in Vegas?

Grow up.