Some Guy from "Sunset Tan" Burns Britney

11/7/2007 4:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught "Sunset Tan" employee/cast member Nick D'Anna outside Hyde on Tuesday, spewing UV death rays toward Britney Spears.

D'Anna is pissed that the bronzed popwreck vowed never to come back to the fake bake emporium, when a paparazzi crush ensued after her last visit.

It's not easy being an A-list tanning bed cleaner.

ohpleeez

let me get this straight, the guy who wipes up the sweat that drips from my ass crack thinks he's better than me, hollywood......LOL...........

Adnan

Nick, next time I visit Sunset Tan, can you wipe the sweat off my testicles? I know you want to.

Vintage '51

And this is news because???? Who cares? I don't.

LIZZIE

AHH I HATE THIS IDIOT!! WHEN IS HE COMING OUTTA THE CLOSET?!?! HE PRETENDS TO HAVE A G/F, BUT WE ALL KNOW HE IS GAY, AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!

Texan

She needs to stay out of those things anyway, they're worse for your skin than the sun is! I saw a heartbreaking story of a 19 yr. old who is fighting skin cancer after using tanning beds every day for a few years. I believe she was a beauty contest winner, tho I can't remember which one. It's just not worth the risk!

Texan

just wondering

.TEXAN..u r 100% correct!!...I don't understand with all the info out there, why they r even legal!!!!!!!

dom fox

I am not rich but I own my own tanning bed. Britters is an attention whore, who has completely lost her looks. A tan will not help she needs to work on her ugly personality.

d lo

he's gay & it shows! he even gossips like a girl...get a life of your own and you wouldnt have to worry about what britney's doing. The only way to get any attention is to throw britneys name in it huh!! loser.

reggie

What did he give her?

robinn

1ST BITCHES!!!!!!!

Ellen

This guy is definitely gay!!! He has "gay face" big time. Way more than the any of the gay people I know. I hope someone tells his "girlfriend/beard" he's gay.

Your'e Fired!

I'm sure ALL the business' she frequents would love for her NOT TO RETURN! She brings the PAPS with her......Ain't their fault......Burn your bun's some place else, you aren't the only person on this planet SKANK! AND, you SMELL like rotting crotch! PHEW!

Debera Howard

Anyone who comes within 10 feet of Brittney can have 15 minutes of fame. Who cares about this Hollyweird want to be celeb. Give us real news! Enough is enough.

gossipking

Nick you are a poor excuse for a man .,just come out , be honest with your self.. and stop creating um_pa_loom_ pas!.. sunset tan sucks!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

And this is news because

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments