The Bride of Edward Scissorhands

11/7/2007 7:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Latin Grammy-nominated singer Ivy Queen is known as the Queen of Reggaeton -- and apparently the nail salon too. Five minutes -- pick a color!
Ivy Queen
To the envy of Staten Island secretaries, the 35-year-old Puerto Rican singer showed up to a Latin Grammy event in Vegas on Tuesday, sportin' a nightmarishly blinged-out Freddy Kreuger manicure.

Whatever her music is like, let's hope it sounds better than nails on a chalkboard.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Victoria Mary Stong / Community Activist

I could be wrong, but I don't think so. She came up to me and took pictures of me in my Halloween Costume at the Greenwich Village Halloween Parade. I will submit the photo's maybe here.
Anyway, please stop disrespecting her. It's mean-spirited to make negative comments like this. There's always a nice way to say things if you want.

Victoria Mary Stong / Community Activist

Sorry. I meant to say I have 3 pictures that my acquaintance took of me with her I believe. She was very nice. I didn't know it was Ivy Queen I was holding to my left. She told me she couldn't stay long at the time because I told her I have to fix the wings on my Angel costume I had made in memory of my Grandmother who passed last year. My Grandmother had always called me "An Angel". The last time I spoke to her, she called me "a perfect angel". Since the Halloween Parade Organizer told me she'd put me up in front for the 'Winged Ones" themed Parade, I made sure to make a nice costume myself as usual for the Parade. Apparently Ivy Queen, if it was her, liked it.

HQ Celebrity

Ow, that's something to share with people (:

Cici

Hope she owns a bidet

melissa

Love her nails and her music you guys need to leave her alone.

Cartman

How does she wipe her butt?

The Goddess Athena

This lady would be useless in an emergency. Imagine doing the heimlich or CPR with those things.

Chris

how ever does she use the bathroom?

diane

How does she pick her nose?

del

Do people not realize how disgusting that looks? Also, staph infection and other bacteria are so rampant under long nails that some hospitals forbid the nurses to have nails over a certain length. Gross!

from Canada

UGLY CLAWS! How could anyone think this looks nice except maybe "catwoman" Jocelyn Wildenstein.

windy

i chew my nails. so i can't grow em out dat long.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

I don't know who that is, but I don't think it's her nails that are the grossest. It's her face.

Yes, I feel better about myself now. Thanks.

girl girl

LLMAO 32??? yeah like 10 years ago!! and that is nasty...how does she "clean" herself?? yuck

windy

u can't pick ur nose with those nails.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments