Britney Invades German Car Dealership

11/8/2007 7:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears got herself a shiny new toy last night -- a brand new white Mercedes-Benz, y'all!

One day after chandelier shopping in the Valley, Britz decided to upgrade from the Pumpkinmobile to a Mercedes SL65. It's a 604 horsepower V-12! Los Angelenos: Consider this a warning!

It was chaos outside the dealership as paps tried to snap Brit's pic -- cops were even called in to help her test drive the vehicle!

DARK MEAT ONLY

To ????

All the black rappers are spoiled? Question marks, everyone, who think they can rap, don't get paid enough to buy actual luxury items to be so spoiled. Mr. Vanilla ice was riding high until his financial bubble burst, and reached the point of not being able to give free tickets to his shows. I wonder if Brittney has reached this point. Where are her friends? I thought Esther (Madonna) was supposed to be her mentor? Or was her friendship just publicity?
Damn question mark I thought my response was to answer your questions, and I ended with even more questions. Does anyone know? Is there a psychiatrist in the house?

Sir Patty

Don't be all "JELLY" y'all! Just cuz SHE can afford it and YOU can't!! YOU GO BRIT!!!

BAMA

PLEASE! PLEASE!

GO AWAY FOREVER!

lane

"SLEAZE..IANNA" White Trash Ya'll......

LittleMissLatinMuffet

She looks so happy without her kids by her side.

omofmom

Okay, to me the point of buying a new car would be to keep the photogs guessing. But if they are there when you buy it? Not so smart. Can this girl please go and promote her album in another country for awhile. I am tired of feeling sorry for her kids because of her utter lack of responsiblity.

Homer

Well that's certainly one way to repair a head light.

Wasabi Pea

I bet she dings it before the weekend is over y'all.

english

I hope she puts her mistake children in the trunk and drives this thing into a lake.

Creeder

I'm still trying to figure out why she spends so much time in the Valley.

someone

She's gonna put little plastic turkeys in this one!!
She's gonna put little plastic turkeys in this one!!
She's gonna put little plastic turkeys in this one!!
She's gonna put little plastic turkeys in this one!!

MisanthropicGirl

4. This chick needs to get her priorities in order. Like family. Spoiled white chicks always lose it. Send her to prison she may wise up. But that is doubtful.
Even we blacks are not that stupid or are we?

Um, I don't know about all blacks, but YOU sure are. In fact, you must be supremely racist since you question your OWN race's integrity. for shame. I, myself, am a white female who was spoiled because I am an only child, but now I live in the real world, support myself, and I haven't lost it. Can you say the same for guys like M.C. Hammer, Mike Tyson, Michael Jackson, and O.J. Simpson? Get a clue, man.

MisanthropicGirl

30. To ????

-------------
Um, I believe ???? was talking about WEALTHY black rap stars, and not ALL black rappers.

stephanie

She will be broke in less than 5 years.
Her album is a bomb. She gained no new listeners/fans. Mostly her fans and the morbidly curious bought the album, but that's it. I wouldn't waste $1 on that crap. The old-dudes, the Eagles, crushed her...and Celine will finish her off.

Britney is done. She's just a joke, a pathetic joke.

nan

For once, she had on her seat belt . Too bad it was because the dealers likely told her to and the police were there . When she begins to act responibly, on her own , I will begin to respect her.