Dog: Ticking Time Bomb?

11/8/2007 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dog the Bounty Hunter revealed to Steppin Out's Chaunce Hayden that he has urges to blow places up, hire hookers and rob banks, "every single day." This is America ... who doesn't?
Dog Audio -- click to hear
In the interview from July of this year, Dog showed clear signs of the rabid intensity that just recently erupted. You have to listen!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sherry

I used to watch The Bounty Hunter . Then I noticed little things like Dog and Beth calling people "Ice Heads" HELLO , they say they help people and help they do the right thing . Name calling isn't the right thing . They claim to go to church , wake up america . I think all their money is going to getting Beths nails done and paying their so called minister to say Dog is sorry all the time ( and it's alot ) maybe thats why they can't pay the power bill, ya think ?I don't feel sorry for him one bit , and no one else should either.Leland should punch him in the mouth and go out on his own , just for making him look bad too.

Ugly

Is this guy human?
I doubt it. His whole family are racict pigs and no one noit even TMX should dignify him on line. Ruins all we work for the racist should be in prison where g=he belongs

arf

Save da dawg. Support your local SPCA and PETA for help

sonja

well, how disgusting is that!

saquiny

I STOP WATCHING THE SHOW..............DOG, YOUR ARE A RACIST PIG...AND MOST BLACK PEOPLE HAS NOT FORGIVEN YOU, I AM BLACK AND I KNOW PLENTY OF PEOPLE THAT TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID.... THEY HAVE NOT FORGIVEN YOU.

CRACK SMOKING RACIST TRASH BAG

lavern holloway

whoever gave this idiot a forum will one day have to account for it.

Some Faustkateer

Well, who doesn't feel this way? I'll give Dog a pass on this one, even though I still think he's guilty of a Federal crime for saying that he won't hire anyone who dates a black person.

teeks

His little speech is really not all that shocking. I've heard worse.

MGM KID

Sounds like a normal time in Vegas

deelicious

We ALL have thoughts that we would never take action upon. No one is holy or saint in this world except god.

Crawford County Resident

he's alright. yall are grasping straws to find crap on em. " the more they run my name down , the more my price goes up" *brad paisley

kingler

Who cares-TMZ is nothing but trash

robinn

FIRST SLUTS!!!

WHAT

No one is perfect and we all make mistakes..who hasnt said something they regret----guarantee that all these people who are casting stone on him have said the n word or other words that arent good before in their lifetime ...we all need to quit being hypocrits!!

lin

He should be ashamed to admit that his electric gets cut off because he can't pay the bill on time. He has a tv show and his own business.! I wonder what he's spending his money on. Hmmm, crack perhaps?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments