Garth Brooks Will Give It to Anyone

11/9/2007 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Little old ladies, soccer moms, even stalkerish leather-jacketed cowboys -- everyone has a chance with Garth Brooks!

Cameras caught Chris Gaines' alter-ego leaving the Capital Records, going out of his way to hug, sign and pose for pictures with every last Brook fanatic waiting by his escape vehicle. Nice.

CG Initiative

Chris Gaines is a real person! Don't believe what Garth's empire WANTS you to believe!!! See the truth at kcimprov[.]com/missions

GarthFAN

Hey #39 get YOUR facts straight. Garth did not write "Shameless" it is an old Billy
Joel Song, one of the idols he mentioned, at the concert I attended here in KC,that he had growing up as a kid.

Rachelle

Dear Mr. Brooks,

I’d like to share with you a story regarding your concert in Kansas City!

My 23 yr old daughter and her husband was dying to see you in concert. She asked me to try to get tickets for them online. The day the tickets went on sale I tried and tried to get online to order tickets! NO LUCK! But wait, WOW! I managed to buy 6 tickets from an online agency called TicketsNow. I was so excited! With 6 tickets I could go and take my husband, daughter, son-in-law and my other daughter and her friend! Well, that excitement did not last long when TicketsNow informed me that they charged my credit card $2,580.00. We called them and was informed all sales are final. We contacted our credit card company to stop payment. Again, all sales are final! Needless to say, I thought my husband was going to have a heart attack!

We ended up selling 4 tickets back to TicketsNow for $860.00. We sold 2 tickets on eBay for $350.00. We now are in the hole $1,370.40. Because we had to resale the tickets we did not get to go to the concert!

So, we still have to pay $1,370.40 for NOTHING! I know that may not be a lot to you. But, to a family in Kansas with 7 children and 4 grandchildren that is a lot of money. That sure has put a damper on our Christmas shopping (and my marriage, husband still mad).

I know you have no control over the sales of your concert tickets. I am not blaming you for this. I can only blame myself!

I heard the concert was THE BEST! Sorry I did not get to see it!

Sincerely,

Rachelle Nebergall
El Dorado, KS 67042

KG

Great$$$maker. He's laughing all the way2 the bank. Idiots.. go buy his new cd -you probably own most of the material..;

KG

So many great commets... Is this his PR person?I can do better..

Lenn K.

I've alway thought of Garth Brooks as a good guy.

trendychixx

Just confirms my opinion that he's a geniune, down-to-earth person. Not many famous ones like that around now.

Jcase

That is great. Good thing he realizes if it weren't for those people he wouldn't be in the position he's in. Other celebs should learn from him.

robinn

5TH B I T C H E S!!!!!

Sharona

The example of a "celebrity" that still does not consider himself above the regular people. Even though I am not a Garth Brooks fan I tip my hat to him over the way he handles his fans.

Hanapana

THIS is how a celebrity should act with his fans. A lot of other celebs could take a lesson or two from this genuine man. THANK YOU TMZ for showing a good side of being around a star. Not all of em are a**holes!

MJ

A guy with class and character. They don't make them like that anymore.

Chance2speakout

To #4, I have not checkout your link but do know that Garth remarried last year to Trisha Yearwood. He is a cupid, just not a single one!

To #5 exactly what do you mean by BITCHES? Jealousy that you weren't there I hope and nothing against Garth.

GarthFAN

I saw him in Kansas City (where I live) on Monday night November 5. OMG!. The best concert I have ever been to. He is truly an all around great guy and fantastic entertainer.
KC loves Garth Brooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iona

Garth Brooks lives in my town Owasso. He is as sweet and kind as he appears in the video. One of his daughters goes to my daughter's high school...we saw him and Trisha at parent night...we let them live a normal life here. I would have loved to have gone up and give them a hug but I respect that they are parents like my husband and I and so I leave them alone...to be normal. But we love them here in our town! Sandy lives right up the street from me....my hat goes off to the three adults..Garth, Trisha and Sandy...they are loving parents.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments