Whoopi to TMZ -- Go Back to The Color Blonde

11/14/2007 5:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Two giants of comedy walk into a Patagonia store, and what comes out? Dye job advice.

Robin Williams met up with pal Whoopi Goldberg in SoHo last night, and they did a little shopping with Robin's daughter Zelda -- and not much else. Whoopi seemed totally whupped after a long day, and packed it in early.

But even more startling was when Whoop noticed our photog's newly blackened hair, and told him to go back to his natural blond. This, from someone who has looked exactly the same since 1982.

Judge Dredd Locks

She looks a troll with an over-active thyroid condition...

The Simple Facts

Whoppi's ok.. But would she, or anyone, wear a soiled wig & a dumpster-dive sweater???

Dean

Whoopi looks like Medusa.

2 cute!!

I love Whoopi! She's smart, and thinks about what she says before she blurts it out. Who cares what she looks like, what a bunch of babies in here! These are probably the same people who can't wait for Elisabeth to come back from her leave...now there is something to bitch about!! I did hear tho she (EH) might be getting let go...lets hope so!

Lenn K.

For you liberals, if Elizabeth is ask to leave since there are already 4 other liberals would be okay if they have one conservative, please?

cjs

Hey TMZ.. Ms. Caryn Johnson aka Whoopi used to earn her living as a hairdresser, so GO back to the blonde already !!

Tina

I think Whoopi is beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Someone asked what did her past lovers see in her, they saw a strong, intelligent and beautiful individual. So for all the haters, Whoopi will always have it going on because she's REAL!

LuLu

Whoopi is actually a very surly dour person, there is not a hint of a sense of humor in her. Why they chose her to head the panel on the View is beyond me. Half the time when there is a guest she doesn't even contribute to the conversation staring straight ahead. I find her boring, her thinking pattern is way off, she is constantly on Sherri reprimanding her, Joy is like the court jester trying desperately to manufacture some chemistry but it's not happening and Mama Walters is completely senile, her comments of late are so bizarre it's scary. Of course she didnt' know her cousin was Paul McCartney's new girlfriend, give me a break, the day she skewered Heather Mills, it was so out of context, it was laughable, how come I knew it was her cousin and she didnt.

R.Zimmerman

"Past lovers"? They were probably past smoking / drinking partners. Who could get near her in "that" way? Ewwwe. As far as her intellect goes, she actually said during a television interview that foreign policy should be predicated on gut feelings and not necessarily on the facts. She's beyond being stupid. I think she might be certifiably delusional.

sharon

HELLO! "Being exactly the same" is the point she was trying to make. You guys give criticism and sure can't take it very well. She was just expressing an opinion.

Jean

Whoopi, I think you are wonderful and admire you for being yourself. You are kind, considerate, thoughtful and so funny. You really make my day start off right by watching you on The View. I just love you. Keep on keeping on. You're great!!

Lenn K.

Whoopi is just dirty and nasty looking. Looks like she needs a bath and shampoo. Also, burn those clothes!!

pimp

Whoopi rocks...I wish I had half her charm.

I don't find her particularly talented, but she is just fun to see.

robinn

1ST BITCHES!!!!!

omofmom

Happy Birthday Whoppi!! I know it was hard day. You get up early to do the radio and then the view. I can see why you go to bed early.

Best of luck