Amy Winehouse -- Oh No She Didn't?!

11/16/2007 3:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Did Amy Winehouse just do what we think she did?!

Finally, an answer to what's going on inside Amy Winehouse's mess of a beehive.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

marra

Im not an expert or anything, but I think she's definately doing something from a bullet. And to all of the people who keep saying that the coke would go everywhere or whatever, grow up. what do you think the bullet is 4? SO YOU CAN DO COKE WITHOUT A LINE!!!!! The coke is in the bullet, some you turn a crank to get the powder up, others you simply slide off the top and turn it upside down and there you go, very very simple. and by the way coke can also be snorted off the back of your hand, a fingernail, a key, etc etc, so your excuse that the coke would be everywhere is STUPID, she's an addict, she doesn't care she's in her own world

Noel

I'm not surprised one bit that she tried to be all sneaky and hide her stash in her hair. That beehive is so big that I wouldn't be surprised if a midget jumped out of her hair..

roughdaddy

now theres a chick with ballz...

elizabeth

What does a girl have to do to get noticed these days? That was like an SNL skit without the funny joke at the end. Well, she's in the throws of her addiction and we have front row seats. Maybe we'll learn something that will help people ?? Scary.

Harley

I believe we have another Janis Joplin. She's not going to give up the drugs until she's on a slab at the morgue. Such a waste for such a talented singer......

Vnessa

I don't think she snorted anything...if she was crying she was cleaning her nose....nobody that does yay would do that ever in public.

corrie

I think that is really sadd I had to watch this 3xs I kept saying no she didn't she should start saying yes yes yes to re-hab

Pseudonymous

*snorts
NOW
This is a gurl that knows how to partay!
ily amy.

anym

If you look really good, she took something out of her HAIR and snorted whatever it was. After she snorted you can see that she made sure that the cap or whatever was put back on.

LOOK REALLY GOOD..........

shawty

This is nothing new. Musicians did lines on stage since forever. Hiding it in tissues and towels and pretend to wipe their nose. It's just sad that people are too naive to realize that. By the way, did you not notice her background dancers cover for her by acting stupid? If she was blowing her nose, she wouldn't need that cover. It's too suspicious. To me anyways.

joejustice

myspace*com/deathproof69

Justin

"i said no, no, *snort*, no".....

i love this little beast of a woman. she makes my life look normal. go amy, go!!!

Magnum, P.I.

You're right, TMZ, I don't think she did. I think I have to agree with Heather 6....the ol' snot-rag-up-the-sleeve-trick. My 7th grade teacher used to pull that same action all the time, and she wasn't doing blow, she was just an old British schoolmarm. She did walk around the block at lunch to take deep swigs from a pint, but never pulled vials out of her (also huge beehive) hairdont.

Jeremy

This girl is hillarious!!!

monicarose206

YOU KNOW, I REALLY DONT THINK SHE CARES WHAT EVERYONE THINKS...SHES AN AMAZING ARTIST WITH SERIOUS HOLD UPS- WE SHOULDNT MAKE FUN OF THAT. NOBODYS PERFECT.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9