Victoria's Secret Weapon -- Heidi Klum!

11/16/2007 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

How does Heidi Klum do it?! She has had three children, and yet each year, she manages to outshine younger models with her slammin' body. Anyway, so much for Heidi factoids, there's hot underwear models to look at!

All the Victoria's Secret angels rocked the runway last night at the annual fashion show, sashaying in sexy lingerie and their outrageous wings. The entire boobalicious show airs December 4 on CBS.

Nutage

Those are weapons! They look even better in action...

Nutage.com

Stan

she's gross, and her and Seal making out on stage was sickening! get a room!

EEWWWW YUCK!

Yeah, she has a good body but a horribly annoying voice! She and David Beckham suffter from the shut up and just look good syndrome. What a let down to hear these two speak.

White Power

Heidi is proof that a broad can have kids and still have a rockin body. All you fat broads who use childbearing as an excuse for your morbid obesity are just addicted to junk food and too lazy to exercise and take care of your bodies.

K

#4...agree with you. I've had two kids and lost all the baby weight plus more. I'm almost back to my high school days and I'm 31. Moms do use that excuse way too often. Get off your lazy asses bitches.

anon

So true, Heidi outshines them all. She just has Star Quality, where as the other girls don't. And there is nothing wrong with her voice, tolerance people.

Diva

I think that was so cute how Seal was singing the song "Your Amazing" or whatever it's called as his Woman was walking the runway. How quelindo...and to all you haters who are so judgemental on Seal And Heidi's Relationship it aint getting you nowhere but in the grave quicker. Why stress over a woman you can't have?

Anonymous

Heidi is gorgeous!

And her accent is adorable

Katie

Her body's nice...I won't dispute that....but her face is not attractive at all.

anthonysdreamgirl**

I'll bet you $1000 that "rich bitch" is a poor, fat, ugly pig who has 3 mutant bastard children!

anon

To #9 The pictures posted with this article do not do Heidi justice. She is beautiful, inside and out.

MGM KID

Heidi looks fantastic, period. Her outtakes from the VS 2005 show were hilarious!

K

#10....Actaully I'm a hot blond from California with two beautiful children so kiss my ass. I know what I look like...don't get jealous.

K

And #10.....you must be one ugly ass yourself to have to make such comments. Go hate somewhere else you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES REALLY!?

THOSE

W I N G S

ARE GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER EVERY YEAR LOL THEY LOOK SO SILLY.SILLY TOO MUCH MAKE UP SLUTS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments