George Clooney Schools Paps on Driving

11/19/2007 4:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ obtained video of George Clooney seriously scolding the paparazzi trying to photograph him while he drove his motorcycle through L.A. -- Georgie don't play that!

Clooney was accompanied by girlfriend Sarah Larson, and was so P.O.'d by the aggressive paps -- he pulled over to lash out at some who he said were cutting off other vehicles to get a good shot of him. George is a little touchy -- and who can blame him? He and Larson were involved in a New Jersey crash in September when they were hit while riding a motorcycle -- leaving George banged up and Sarah with a busted ankle.

Even when he's upset -- he's hot.

BOSCO

FUUUUUUUCK THOSE PAPS !!!!! THEY DESERVE TO DIE !!! RUN THEM OVER, AND WHEN YOU GO TO COURT,BLAME THOSE STUPID FUUUUCKS FOR GETTIN IN THE WAY WHILE DRIVING.

Dog is a racist mutt!

Wrong video link, sure you'll fix it soon enough. But good fro Clooney if he told off the paps! Here's a legit website that is a petition to fight aggressive paps! And no, you won't get your info phished while trying to meet some millionaire celeb.

M

i still cant do the math in my head, how there are soooo many photogs and only a few money shots - how do the rest eat ?- stacked up like sardines in the apartment ?

BOSCO

ALL THESE CELEB'S SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND AGREE TO RUN OVER THESE PAP;S THAT RUN IN FRONT OF MOVING CAR'S OR BIKES!!! MABEY THEN THEY WILL MAKE A LAW PROHIBITING THEM FROM STALKING !! KILL THEM ALL !!

Kelli

Hey George, take me to your villa in Italy for the holidays. My kids are driving me nuts!! I'm in the book cutiepie.

BOSCO

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/432246467 PLEASE TAKE A MIN TO SIGN THIS PETITION

Dog is a racist mutt!

What they should do is carry around fire extinguishers filled with water in their cars and I guess in this case ( on a bike) a water pistol. Nothing like hosing down $20K worth of camera equipment when people get in your face. Back off or you get hosed. If it were me, I would have been in jail a long time ago for beating some chump with his own camera.

mark

Why doesnt he just stay home!!!!! He is going to hurt someone.

Just kidding, this is what they say about Britney

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Good for him.. He shoulda kicked some pap ass while he was at it. Paps are the root of all evil. I'm surprised Britney hasn't run a few of them down.

cartwheel

all celebrities forfeit their rights to privacy the moment they set foot in hollywood. clooney hung onto his famous aunt's coattails for a very long time before coming into his own. now he plays holier-than-thou to all paps, legislators, etc. when, in fact, he's basically a very privileged man from kentucky with an in who's exploited himself and his connections so that he may party all day and night with women half his age and live it up in other countries (and more power to him).

he's a cool actor and he's remained generally inoffensive thoughout his career, but he forgets he's just another hollywood guy and the celebrity sword is double-edged. as much as people care about what george clooney says and does, they could care less and all celebrities are constructed to be torn down later.

the paps absolutely SUCK, btw. neither paps nor celebrities could survive without one another.

TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

The paps will never learn.
How funny that the swing from TMZ is how Clooney was in an accident and he was p-o'd.
He deserves to be! These celebs are hounded for stupid pics. I like to see the celebs, doing occassional things that us unceleb (normal people). Like take the dog for a walk, whatever, but I don't need to see them pick their nose - I don't care if they do.
I think that there should be a law with limits on how close and how many can be around a celeb. If they limit it to 5 paps in the area, then maybe Britney wouldn't be running over their feet (which I think is funnier then heck because they deserve it for getting in front of a moving vehicle) and with limits the paps would be out there killing themselves for the photo.

Go Away

George needs anger management. Seriously, he is always looking to confront and have an altercation with someone. He needs beat down.

Mary

Princess Diana would be alive today if had not been for papparazzi in hot pursuit of her vehicle which was, also, driven by an enebriated chauffeur. The missing Fiat that eyewitnesses noted speeding through the tunnel along with the Mercedes most likely belongs to a European papparazo! Wonder how that person(s) is living with himself with the awareness he/they caused her life to be snuffed out?

No matter what another thinks of Britney as a mother, the judicial system in Los Angeles County is failing those little boys by not doing something about the destructively zealous papparazzi who pursue her 24/7....it's amazing that she is alive today. It doesn't bother me if she runs over more feet and/or other appendages! She's probably making illegal turns to lose the *&^%#@*s!

They better watch out with George Clooney as behind that gorgeous smile is a serpent that will, ultimately, destroy them with lifechanging venom!

Tim

I would think the police should follow these stars around and arrest or ticket the papparazi who are violating all of these driving laws.
Or maybe some star should video it and give it to the police.

Dog is a racist mutt!

'jersey boy', paps and celebrity or not, if you almost kill someone by cutting them off on a bike, do you still think this is justice? I ride a bike and someone once badly cut me off which resulted in me having a minor crash. I got up found the assh*le and then he flipped me off when I confronted them at the next light . I kicked through his driver's side window and pulled him out and Beat him up pretty good while telling him the error of his ways the entire time! No cops showed up and considering that we were stuck in traffic in rush hour, I was surprised that no one called them on me or took down my license. Never heard a word. I give props to G.C. for having better control than I did, but I don't regret my actions one bit! I feel sorry for him, because he should have had every right to make them both eat their own cameras!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments