Britney -- Ashamed of Her Own Face?!

11/20/2007 10:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brit stopped for a fill-up yesterday -- no, not for Provigil and collagen -- gas. And Brit did a bizarre thing -- she hid her face from paparazzi! Unbeweaveable!

Spears went deep undercover at a 76 gas station last night, as paps begged for Britney to remove the sweater covering her daily-snapped mug. Brit wouldn't budge though, and even tried to drive off with her face still covered. All feet remained intact.

One thing's for sure -- her new car is as big a gas guzzler as the last one!

Pebbles

Dearest MisanthropicGirl,

You should kill yourself. (Changing your name from Equal Opportunity to Misanthropic won't help.)

You're still a.....m-o-r-o-n.

Regards,
Pebbles

Pebbles

Thank you, 31.

Some of these people are really odd...the way they get all bent and mad over Britney.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

aSiF

Equal Opportunity...I'm no idiot - I understand that sticking a camera in a person's face, at a stop light, should be illegal. I don't give a flying flip who or where you are. I also understand that if you take a picture and put a catchy tag line on it people will believe whatever they're told. So, who's the idiot - I think that would be YOU!

Pebbles

Sweet JJ,

Truthfully? No, I am not fat. Not even close. I certainly wouldn't make that comment were I fat.

Thank you.........thank you verrrrrry much.

All of My Love,
Pebbles

Tangie

Bam Bam is Suzion. Writing to yourself is weird, moron.

Pebbles

Uh, ummm, I am not Suzi.

Freak.

Love and Constant Friendship,
Pebbles

(Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.)

MisanthropicGirl

Pebbles - You're a phony slut. You're just posting offensive stuff to piss people off. I can see right through you. What's the matter? You're done eating out of your colostomy bag and boinking your brother? The free labotomy clinic closed today? run out of things to do?
Oh, and I'm not Equal Opportunity, dumbass. You'd know that if you actually came here to post normally instead of just posting to get people riled up.

hugs and kisses,
MisanthropicGirl

SuziON

JJ... damn you caught me.... you're pure genious! NOT! nice try though jack a$$

ENQUIRING MIND

THE IDIOT LOVES EVERY MINUTE OF THE ATTENTION OR SHE WOULD GET SOMEONE ELSE TO GET HER GAS FOR HER AND NOT HAVE CRAP HANGING IN HER CAR SO SHE CAN BE RECOGNIZED SO EASILY. WHY IN THE HELL IS SHE ALLOWED TO KEEP WEARING THOSE DAMN SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT WHILE DRIVING. MORON CALIFORNIA COPS, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mavis

TMZ IS the one who needs to sray home. Britney needs to get them for the things they print. She is a good girl TMZ just wants her money I hope she gets the goods on KFEd they are out there. for sure. Now LLEASVE THE POOR GIRL TO DO WHAT SHE WANTAS and stop being a tall==ttler to the Judge. what goes around comes around!!!!!!!!!!!!

anonymous

TMZ,Briteny has covered her face before or tried to.

Pebbles

To Hall

You can stop banging the keyboard now.

It's just a picture...and they're only sunglasses being worn to shield the pap flashes.

Okay?

It will all be better soon. Just keep repeating to yourself out loud, "Rainbows and butterflies, rainbows and butterflies."

Love,
Pebbles

Georgia

Get Real, you need to GET REAL!!
She goes where the paps are. Plain and simple!! She likes the attention. She is a no talent not very goodlooking little girl. The only way she can be is to be in the spotlight. If she didn't want the attention, believe me she would not get it.

softwhiteunderbelly

i bet brit loves to fart in her car and she likes the smell
stay home britney!
even if it weren't her that car would draw a lot of attention
she loves every moment of the attention. thats whats sad

Rustyvain

she's has low self esteem on a good day. Now with the new implanted fish lips she especially looks like The Incredible Mr. Limpet. Now cant look at herself.

Brit you did it again! Stop doing it before you end up looking like Pam Anderson (not a compliment)
Here is a photo of Brit taken at HYDE last night: