'Dancing' Stars

Predict Winner

11/20/2007 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The "Dancing with the Stars" finale is only a week away -- and TMZ caught up with a few of the rejects last night, giving their picks. Check out who Jane Seymour, Mark Cuban and dancer Tony Dovolani chose as the winners.

Also out on the town: former Mess USA Tara Conner, sign-happy Jason Alexander, a solo Ron Jeremy, attention whore Michael Lohan and Hilary Duff, who was in NYC with boyfriend Mike Comrie.

All this and more in today's "Get ready to rumba!" edition of Star Catcher.

Seriously

Marie needs to LEAVE. She's getting on my nerves.
I'm sick of Donny Osmond in the audience.
Get a life Donny, and since you're not 8 anymore, change it to Don.
GO HELIO< GO HELIO< GO HELIO!!!!

todabeach

Come on, stop bashing Donny and Marie. Sure she isnt the best dancer but she has a fan base and if her brother wants to come and watch her so be it. Hope each of you that are complaining are voting and voting all times allowed. Marie is trying her best and for those of us over 50, she is an inspiration. No she isnt the best dancer -- that was actually Sabrina and she is now gone. Fans make the outcome, not true talent.

HL

MAN THEY BLEW IT WHEN THEY SENT EDYTA PACKING. THEY SHOULD HAVE LET HER CONTINUE ON HER OWN - POLE DANCING!

Dancing Queen

I think Marie should be applauded for even trying this competition. As you can clearly see she is not in as good a shape as the other contestants but she has stuck it out like a trooper. I am also annoyed at how much Donny is on the air on Entertainment tonight and Insside edition talking about how good his sister is but you can always turn him off if he bothers you. I don't think she will win but it is nice to see her try as hard as she can to win. Those of us that are 40+ women wish that we could dance like that!!!

Bev

Mel B is the better dancer but I think Marie has more fans. As for the nay-sayers who say
"Who Cares" Why are they even bothering to blog a message. They should get a life! It
s a good show and usually the very best dancer doesn't neccessarily win, but the three are all good. What's wrong with Donny in the audience as well as the Brothers. Marie looks great, and wouldn't have if it weren't for the dancing.

DARK MEAT ONLY

EDYTA is pole dancing at Mario Lopez's house, and on his pole too.

A longtime fan

All the non Marie fans give her a break. She has consistently been in the running with Mel & Helio the whole season. Marie adds fun & excitement to the show. And it's nice to see her brothers support her in the audience. She even admitted that the only reason she's in the final three is because of her fans. I give her credit for going out there each week and giving it her all. She's really a good dancer for being 48. Go Marie!

Colts Luver

Jennie should have stayed, obviously much better dancer than Marie, and a true example of what show is about. Marie's fan base is voting for her, not her dance skills, which ruins the show's purpose. Jennie, a non dance background entertainer made great strides and improvement and was really coming out of her shell. Mel has danced in her past, and is so bold and unladylike at times. Maks is so full of himself it's disgusting. Helio, is great, has perfected his technique and spirit, and with no dance background. He has really captured what this show is about. and should be the winner.

AUNT DAR

THIS IS THE FIRST SEASON I HAVE WATCHED THE SHOW...
I STARTED WATCHING CUZ I COULD NOT BELIEVE JURASIC PARK WAYNE NEWTON WOULD BE ON THERE DANCING... HAD TO SEE THAT!...
THEN I GOT INTERESTED IN THE REST OF THE DANCERS...
I TOO, AM SURPRISED MARIE IS STILL ON THERE, BUT, I THINK IT IS GREAT... SHE HAS PUT IN THE WORK, AND IT SHOWS... I APPLAUD HER FOR THAT... I THINK THEY ALL HAVE DONE WELL....
I LOVE HELIO AND HIS CUTE LITTLE PARTNER...
(CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS ONLY 17...WOW)
BUT, I THINK MEL AND MAKISM ARE GREAT... THEY ARE VERY IN TUNE WITH EACH OTHER...AND THEY BOTH HAVE FINE BODIES AND GREAT POSTURE AND FOOTWORK...
I WISH THEM ALL GOOD LUCK!
CAN NOT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Teresa

Personality, vibrance does not equate to talent... Marie Osmond does not belong in that
final, period! The wrong girl was voted off last night. Marie and her drama queen brother
air their dirty laundry to what-ever network will have them. Mel or Helio should win, either oone deserves it. Marie go home you lost 30lbs now and find another crisis to expose-

unknown

give marie a break, she has gone on . could you with everything that has happened to her. as for mel, she thinks her stuff don't stink

TJ

The only reason Marie is still on is because she has a HUGE family and obviously they have been voting for her! Maxsim and Mel B are fabulous but she is already a professional performer. Helio has never danced and he not only has a charismatic, charming personality but he is a fabulous dancer. Vote for HELIO...he should win on his talent (and smile!!) !!!

cba

The whole show is rigged.......ABC has given the Osmond's free rein. Donny is on Entertainment Tonight, then on comes Dancing and the camera flashes to the Osmond Clan....Oprah does an entire segment on the Osmond's. By the way, are we to believe the audience viting, when they never give totals !

RITE ING KLAS

THE PICTURE IS M-A-X, NOT TONY!!!!

Haven't seen the video but that is definitely MAXOLICIOUS!

Teresa

Voting for Helio, but wouldn't be upset if Mel B won. Marie has to go, and take that family with her. I never seen such self praise and self promotion! They are crisis junkies.
There are plenty of familes who have endured tragedy- what tragedy did she endure?
Hey I lost my dad, mom and a young brothers - There are famous peolpe who suffered as well that don't air it~~