SJP to Fans: Sorry, But I Gotta Get to Work!

11/20/2007 3:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Getting to work on time is tough for Sarah Jessica Parker, what with all the traffic, commuters ... and pesky fans wanting to take your picture!

While on her way to the "Sex and the City" set in Soho this weekend, a harried and unamused Parker met up with some unexpected congestion at every turn -- in the form of admiring gawkers trying to snap her pic. Taxi!

Check out how not even a pair of stiletto ankle boots can slow Carrie Bradshaw down!

DaveRog

I think SJP is brilliant.
Look it's easy for a beautiful actress to "make down" and give the illusion of unattractiveness, and when they do they are almost sure to win an Oscar, think Charlize Theron...but imagine a girl who is really not classically beautiful (be nice here) like SJP, who pulls off the illusion of being beautiful and glamorous, now that takes talent. You gotta give her credit for that.

Glisten Garbor

No! I really need to know why SJP is famous??

Clickie-clickie

Sarah Jessica, you are beautiful inside and out. I'm sorry pathetic small-souled losers find enjoyment in gratuitously insulting you. You have many true fans who love and support you. And your talent is undeniable! Much love...

Alexa

Don't know how she can have sex with a murderer.

spogo

everyone is so petty, youre trying to get to work and some ahole is following you with a camera. She is just a woman like any other whos job happens to be in front of a camera. I would be a lot nastier than she if somone kept putting a camera in my face. And as far as being ugly. Ugly or Pretty she is Rich and has a cute husband and child so I really think she could care less what we think of her looks. She will look great in the film and thats what she is paid for, Not to look good on the street. So Grow up all of you.

reggie

she looks like the lead singer from Hall and Oates , her nose is huge. I finally see why people have nose jobs in which she is in desperate need of! Why is TMZ punishing us with this. TMZ step your game up!

reggie

I haven't looked at the video but she look like she came down from a coke binge.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4