Klum Loves Her Bazooms

11/21/2007 3:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It looks like all the guys who drool over Heidi Klum's fantastic rack aren't alone -- Heidi likes playing with 'em too!

In preparation for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on December 4, Heidi made an amazing video, showcasing the hidden talents of her two best assets.

She would have made a great Fembot!

sammy

to all the girls dissing Heidi, get off your lazy butts and hit the gym you beached whales!!!!!

gertrude

We all like to play with our boobies - in private - this chick has NO CLASS!

Fred

Any time Heidi wants to put on a show with he body, I will be watching. I wouldn't buy a ticket, but I will watch the show.

She is off the chain beautiful, and iis really laid back about showing that she knows it.

Heidi, keep posing and doing video, take your clothes off, your worldclass eye candy.

Nastybasket

#33 - Mike
You're probably a fat fart yourself. Quit defending people you don' know. She wouldn't have anything to do with your smelly ass.

who dat

She is an airhead bimbo. She was bangin Flavio Briatore a few years ago and tried to trap him using a pregnancy. He dumped hes a$$. I think her breasts are real. Her chest received the best cells in her body, her brain got left behind.

Dave the pig

I have to agree with most of you - she is making a fool out of herself!!!!!!

NubianGoddez

Please if her retarded ass was so hot the Italian racer would not have dumped her ass while she was pregnant. she is over exposed and overrated. sit your ass down!!!

Desiree

OMG, this chick is so beyond dumb I am embarrassed for her. LOW-class? NO class!! I can't believe ANYONE would get so hard up for attention. Wow, this is the kind of trailer-trash bimbo Seal likes? He must be as stupid as she is. They probably deserve each other, though, so much stupidity from two people means they are too stupid to know how stupid they look to the world. Heidi, you should hang your head in shame, but we are right back to you being too stupid to know how stupid you look. Geesh, what a bimbo, doesn't matter how beautiful a woman is if she doesn't have a brain and Heidi is clearly missing hers. Unbelievable, a woman that beautiful and it's painful to watch her.

selena

Tmz I love you
but who cares about a plastic nosed plastic boobed gal
anyone can buy the same stuff at the doctors office
getting tired of the plastic boobed gals of Victoria Secret
show me a gal with high real fim boobs
that is more interesting
dime a dozen heidi klum
dime a dozen

The whole family ought to go back to their double-wide in Looziana

EVERY WOMAN THAT POSTS SOMETHING NEGATIVE ON HERE IS JUST JEALOUS THAT THEIR OWN FAT ASS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THAT. SORRY YOUR HUSBAND, BOYFRIEND, ETC WOULD RATHER LOOK AT THIS INSTEAD OF YOUR SAGGY BODY. GO EAT A TWINKIE AND GET MORE OUT OF SHAPE!!!!!!

Sillyme

I think she is taking um.. 'lude or ADD meds' to stay slim and it's cranking up her libedio, she loses her normal inhibitons and common sense.. like most of the doped skanky stars.

just me

Hey, what's with this Klum's bazooms crap while giving the preggers Xtina's pantyless crotch-flash story and photo a pass?

RITE ING KLAS

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!

And she' HOT.

Brit

Man, I love her melons too.

windy