Ringo Like, Ringo Take

11/21/2007 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like Ringo Starr found the perfect Thanksgiving centerpiece -- on his table at Mr. Chow!

TMZ caught Ringo as he left the Beverly Hills Chinese eatery last night with Eagle buddy Joe Walsh -- and instead of leaving with a doggie bag full of food, the Beatle took off with his table decorations.

Compliments to the florist!

Jeanie

Ringo is okay, but he's no Bobby Darin. Bobby Darin was the BEST singer, musician, songwriter, and all-around entertainer by far. Even Elvis Presley was in awe of him.

kat

Jeez, you make it sound like Ringo is a clepto. The arrangement was brought to the truck by a gentleman and given to a lady in the front seat, not Ringo, who was sitting in the back of the truck with his wife Barbara. I had to sit through a stupid commercial to see that?

Kat
www.beatle-fans.com

Rachelle

I believe Ringo paid for the decorations. Hes no thief!

Rev. John C. Link

I saw the full video of this, it's up on youtube, and geez this is just insanely ridiculous. OBVIOUSLY he DID NOT steal anything!!!! I didn't see anything like what is pictured above (is this touched up) in the nearly 4 minute long video. What occurs is that near the end whoever the woman is with Joe Walsh, who is driving, is handed what is most likely the centerpiece- a very large floral arrangement. Ringo & Barbara are in the back, and are relaxed and mellow and appear to holding, and/or taking nothing out with them. Blessings!

tmcormick87

Yes, Ringo and Barbara were in the back seat, and yes Joe Walsh was driving. I'm sure they were just celebrating Joe's birthday that night, and I believe Joe is dating the lady in the front seat, who is Barbara's sister, thus making her Ringo's sister-in-law fom what I understand.

The 2 couples probably wanted a nice celebratory dinner out on the town, and for all we know they bought the centerpiece for Joe and his lady. Joe and Ringo go back a long way, and it's nice to see them out together!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2