Cindy Crawford and Hubby -- What a Beach!

11/22/2007 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cowboy-hatted supermodel Cindy Crawford, 41, and hubby Rande Gerber, 45, braved the beautiful beaches of Hawaii yesterday, walking hand-in-hand -- almost ten years since they married.
Whose sneakers are they?

robinn

1ST BITCHES!!!

writergal

she looks more like julia roberts there.

Lenn K.

She's still hot and we all know that the promotions will sooon disappear.

Joanne

Cindy, we don't need to see your "twins." You are not 20, anymore... Have some respect for yourself..

Mags

Good lord, look at her thigh muscles!

And #5, are you amish or something?! She's at a beach, wearing a normal bikini, you prude

Gia

Thanks Hayden took the words right out of my mouth! Geesh...

deb

SHES ABSOLUTLY JUST GORGEOUS!!! AND I PRAYS HER AND RANDY FOR GIVING THEIR KIDS A MOM AND DAD>GOOD FOR YOUS...IM 52 AND SHES ALWAYS BEEN MY ICON AND A GREAT ROLE MODEL FOR WOMAN,NO DOUBT!! AND I DONT THINK HER HEAD REALLY EVER SWELD,I NEVER SEEN IT ANYWAYS>CARRIES HERSELF VERY WELL>GOOD FOR U CINDY>U ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD,I THINK!!!

JessBcuz

#2 I thought the same thing for a quick second!! LOL!! And # 4 I honestly think that ANYONE who had a body like that shouldn't have to hide it because they're not 20!! I know PLENTY of 20yr olds who have DOUBLE the body of that and wear half of what she is!!! THEY should be showing some respect!!! LOL!!! Oh yeah, and she's not drinking and driving, and clubbing every nite and neglecting her children!!! GO CINDY!!! You ROCK!!!

Lenn K.

The big question here is how will Britney look when she's get to this age, if she get to this age?

equal opportunity offender

HAPPY RAPING THE INDIANS FOR THEIR LAND DAY
EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIME TO SIT DOWN AND CELEBRATE THE JOY OF BEING WITH FAMILY AND TO
GIVE BLESSINGS TO THE PILGRIMS FOR SLAUGHTERING THE NATIVE PEOPLE AND
TAKING WHAT WE CALL A FREE COUNTRY AND KEEPING OUT ALL OTHER OTHER
IMMIGRANTS SO THEY CAN'T HAVE FREEDOMS...

I GUESS IF THEY WERE A REAL FORCE TO BE RECONED WITH, THEY SHOULD
JUST COME IN AND START SLAUGHTERING US... but that wouldn't be "American" now would it?

Donna

I don't get "whose sneakers ..?" I would assume they're hers.

Ms. Hysterical

If you put her in a short skirt and high heels she will blow away any of the so called hot chicks out there. It's nice to see a women who has some shape and muscle tone. All the women in hollywood who think that shapeless chicken legs that are as soft as jello are hot should spend some time in a gym like Cindy.

mikiejoe

#8 -- none of us are perfect...but if you are going to post a comment where others can red it, at least try to make sense. U sured spel funi und u tock funi und u sowned funi

And #4 Jaye -- what is your problem...there is nothing wrong with her swim suit and she has nice breasts...either you're jealous or you have issues...either way...shut up.

Seriously

HEY Equal Opportunity Offender - Go choke your chicken FREAK!

had enough of britney

If I looked like that in a bikini, I would wear it. She looks amazing. Finally a good role model for women.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments