Lohan: Shop, Eat, Rinse, Repeat

11/28/2007 10:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's got her post-rehab routine down pat; she shops, eats, gets her hair worked on, then does it all over again.

TMZ cameras caught LiLo grabbing lunch with some friends at Fred Segal's Mauro Cafe yesterday afternoon, chowing down while a throng of paps snapped away. Lohan got an invite from the manager to attend a Keep a Child Alive event at the Cafe this Saturday -- which would be Lohan's first party since her Utah vacation -- if she attends.

From there, Linds hit up the Byron Williams Salon to get her hair did for a night out at the Staples Center, where the Lakers narrowly beat the Seattle SuperSonics.

Winky Vitalic

LiLo You LOOK BEAUTIFUL! I wish you well.

FlBiker

How about an ice cold bottle of vodka and an 8ball of Peruvian flake. You know you will be back Lindsay, why fight it. You were raised as Mommys little whore, a role you can really pull off.

Winky Vitalic

WHAT??? NO INSIGHT FROM LENN K ON THIS ONE?

My spies tell me that LiLo was with her Mom, her sister Ali, and Stedman. And that she looks WONDERFUL and is a gracious and generous tipper.

LiLo - stay away from pervs like Lenn K!!!

Winky Vitalic

Oh Samantha - aren't you the clever one? That line has only been used about a thousand times on tmz. Maybe you need a drink dear?

OCD

If she's going to stay clean, she's going to do it.

Following her around from salon to restaurant and posting photos of her every move is not only ridiculous, it's boring.

No one cares. Let her get on with her life. It's not like she's going to snort or drink in front of the paps anyway. She knows better now and will do it in private, if she does.

Busted Celebrity

Lohan is so damn hot when she is all cleaned up but man she looks a little crazy when she is at her worst. Stay clean Lohan!!!!

Cheers

FlBiker

Did she finally buy some pants that don't have a bag of somebody else's cocaine in them?

Seriously

Bindsay Blohan is NOT clean and sober........she is OFF the wagon.......can't stand crazy, out of control nut cases like the Blohan clan........wish they would ALL go away. Pina Blohan is the FUGLIEST woman on the west and east coast.........even uglier than that cat lady who is addicted to plastic surgery, and Mr. Blohan is just plain pathetic!!!! What a waste of money, time and space!

Blow OFF you Blohan clan!

MH

I prefer the do you know who I am, coked out of her mind, 2 time DWI, hit and run, drinking and drugging in rehab, leaving the scene twice, these are not my pants, that is not my coke, the black guy was driving, menace to society Lindsay. This one is boring.

Regards

mySTRONGopinion

Gosh, this site is so addicting!! Where do I sign up for rehab to get me off this site. ;) Lindsay looks GREAT!!! you go girl!!!!! It's good to see some positive gossip here.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

-----------PARTY BEEACCHH !!!!!!!!!!----------PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!------UR TAIL OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------- DO IT WHILE U CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharona

I really don't see why it would bother someone to see another person shop, eat and wash their hair. Are we that nosey about other people's lives? Is this news?

Hypnotiq

Oh, leave her alone, TMZ. She's at least *TRYING* to live a straight life. But lords knows you *VULTURES* would (((love, love, love))) to see her slip. Tsk.

Winky Vitalic

Jesus Jimbo, you are at it again - the ONLY comment you can come up with for LiLo. what's the matter, dear? don't have the brain capacity to come up with ANYTHING different? and are you simply looking for another druggie to spend some quality time with?

Grow up, lose some weight and please try again for your GED, ok?

lissabell

Let me just get something straight: I can have two DUI's, cocaine in my pants pocket (as long as I say it was not mine), drive like a madman chasing people, and as long as after my crazy night out I go to rehab for a couple months - I will have no charges pressed against me? Wow!! I almost just want a bunch of people to do this and when our sorry butts wind up in jail, through Lindsay's case out there. Why did she get away with it?? Justice is supposed to be equal so either we all get away with it our Lindsay needs to get treated like us. I am so sick and tire of these celebs or any other wealthy person getting off. What is it going to take? Killing an innocent child, mother, father, person who is not a celeb or weathly means nothing. Maybe it is going to take a celeb to kill a child of a judge or high ranking officer (I know that is horrible and I would never wish that EVER) for them to realize what they have done is not helping anyone. The payoffs (Oh wait "donations") they receive are not worth it in the long run.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments