Name

That Butt

11/28/2007 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez were blessed with bodacious backsides, this Hollywood star is better known for assets in the front. And now we know why!

media-removed-tmz

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

K-Keepin it real

I believe she's perfectly fine the way she is. If she was skinny then there would be a problem no matter what these clebs look like theres always going to be a problem so won't all of you haters stop hatin and let these people live there lives now when u start makin the money they do maybe what u say would matter but for now shot the hell up and get a !!!!LYFE!!!!

blushes

I guess I am shocked by the behavior and judgement by people today. Eating disorders that are destroying young lives are brought on by people who think like this!! shame on you. The people you are calling fat, 30 yrs ago were the norm and were often considered beautiful...back when people still looked on the "inside". People obsessed with being a size "0" are the ones with the problems and will lead themselves to a shorter life...it is NOT the "healthy" way to live, but the unhealthy notions tv todays puts in people's heads. I sure hope none of the comments are from anyone "calling the kettle black".

blushes

Oh boy!!! "Shame on all you fatties?"...Thank goodness my kids were not brought up to think that they had to starve themselves to be "normal". It would be nice if we all, like the models and THIN stars, had access and money to have in home gyms, trainers, all our food prepared for and served to us, liposuction, cosmetic surgery, etc. I sure hope all that is NOT acceptable! Because that is by no means normal or a normal way to live. Those that think that JLH is fat, have a problem, and I certainly would not let my children be taught by someone that tells them what is normal and what is not, let alone put the pressure on them to be "bone skinny" and unhealthy, which bone skinny is. By the way, my kids are grown, my daughter is a size 2, my sons are very fit and I am a size 4.....therefore because I don't think she is fat, does not mean that I am. But thank goodness I am not obsessed with being thin and thinking that is the only way to be healthy.

WhiteFox

Nice one thanks the for the good info!!!!!!!

daddy t.

jlh is a bombshell.... no matter how you see it. and you know this! we (i) lover. as we say here... "ASS" all good!!! lol
jenny, ur a goddess.

Hypnotiq

Lydia Cornell from 'Too Close For Comfort'.

Swiss Jenn

Damn. I hope that pic has been photo-shopped 'cause no amount of plastic surgery will ever correct her perfect pear shape. Ick.

nunya

it doesnt matter... i would still give my left testicle for a piece of that.

LuvTMZ

She's still cute

JB

Looks like somebody needs to do some jogging....BADLY!!

ms wonderland

kim k "blessed" with bodacious backside? more like blessed with a dad who left her enough money in the will to BUY the ethnic type of azz she always wanted. doesnt Shia LaBeouf frequent TMZ?....he needs to call me.

death on a cracker

yikes! wasnt expecting that....

shes starting to "mommify"

Mikey

Harvey Levin.

People Paula

Actually, she is VERY much known for her butt. I mean, wasn't that how she supposedly kept her "real virginity" for so long???

Inma, from Spain.

Just like us. A human body with imperfections. Nice. I feel better. Thanks TMZ!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments