I Think I Love You

11/29/2007 2:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 57-year-old former teen heartthrob plugged into an awards show in L.A. on Wednesday, not looking like a rainbow colored school bus ran him over. Come on, get happy!
David Cassidy
Cassidy has written two (!) memoirs and released a dance remix album earlier this year.

Sundaeg1rl

I've seen David twice in recent years, and he still ooozes sex appeal!

Fiddlin' Lady

As said above-Class Number 1 A-Hole!
He is the rudest person I have ever met and he made a fortune his biography-where was his brain? He didn't tell the truth in his book, he has a potty mouth, is very rude to fans and yes, guess what- he has lived off of women for years-Class Number 1 A-Hole. He does not give one thought to anyone except David-plain and simple. I user and a loser.

diamond

Don't you think he would look better if he had the grey hair?

Kelt

He's 57 1/2; For his age, he looks G R E A T !!!

Lemoore

To # 3 commentor- you are wrong! He is not a jerk. I saw him in concert at the Palace in Lemoore California in June and he was great! Very personable ! He put on a great show! And YES he is still a cutie!! Women were jumping up on stage and he would stop the security guards and let them come sit with him during his songs! His show was not just "Partridge Family" songs but, storys from his past, John Lennon songs and others. He even jokes about his hair and age! My sister even got a hug! I would go see him again in a "heartbeat"!!

just a thought

Be still my beating 70's heart.

tn

David Cassidy is so rude and crude.............I saw him a few weeks
ago and he is so IN LOVE with himself. He show is the pits,
while he still has a great voice, he aggorance knew no bounds.
I think maybe he thought he was John Lennon for a moment
and the reality that he was only "Keith Partridge" was forgotten
in his quest to prove to the audience that he is a STAR!!!
One huge suggestion to David Cassidy, please man, put on some
underware and stop stuffing your pants............it was really gross.
You are not 20 years old anyore and it really was a turn off, not
to mention the fact that there were alot of kids in the audience.
It was however pretty funny when the stuffing shifted to his back.

Dori

To Joan Short and everyone,
You guys are pretty funny, have to say... And Joan, yes, Herb and the "Whipped Cream" album was hot back in the day. The music still sticks.

Laura Lambert

David still looks great! I saw him in concert this year and he was great, even saw him at the book signing this year. Fantastic - doesn't look anything like Bart Simpson. Long may he go on forever.

TinaUK

David looks great for 57. Its a very close up pic, most celebs don't look that good so close!
By the way Jack was 49 when he died, never made it to his 50's so not fair to compare David with his father.
Met David in the UK 6 years ago, he's very charming and has a wicked sense of humour!
I'm 50 and I'll continue to dye my hair! LOL

Morons on TMZ need to get a life

You do know that when you get older...you OBVIOUSLY AGE....you people are so dumb when you say...OMG HE GOT SO OLD, HE GOT SO OLD. Do you honestly think that people in hollywood don't age?????????????????? Pathetic.

MelGibson

Every body grows old, thats if thay live past 27, think old is un cool join bush and die young

Mia

Holy Cripes!!!!!!!! And I wanted to marry this guy!!

Shell

David still looks great. I had the biggest crush on him back in the 70's.

yelp