I Think I Love You

11/29/2007 2:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 57-year-old former teen heartthrob plugged into an awards show in L.A. on Wednesday, not looking like a rainbow colored school bus ran him over. Come on, get happy!
David Cassidy
Cassidy has written two (!) memoirs and released a dance remix album earlier this year.

Tina

I think he looks just fine and no different, you people are rude when it comes to celebrities and plastic surgey but when they want to age gracefully you knock them for that too!
Most of the kid's today don't know that real people do get old and do get wrinkles and cellulite!

Nicky

Some of you are so rude ---- its a Very CLOSE up photo and no one would look their best that close up. Hes still a very good looking man and very sexy on stage. Stop comparing him to Donny Osmond, he was a boy in the 70s and David was a real man! Donny is 7 years younger as well so give the guy a break. If you don,t like David ,fine, but why bother to comment if you,re not interested in him?

Diane

First of all this man IS NOT an "a-1" jerk. He's a very nice man! I met him 3 times in 7 months last year and was thrilled to meet him! so what if he didn't age well..he is almost 60 years old ya know! And actually I think he is still very very handsome :) His performances are awesome and he sounds great. Give the guy a break..."I Think I Love Him" :) And I totally agree - the older he gets the more he looks like Jack :)
Diane

Annie

lol Terri Terri now we know that is not true. Shirts hang very low—such effort for you to look and oho the bothering to post, speaks of hate and spite. Leads me to wonder are you a wannabe couldnevabe or a beenandone. Such tactless venom, I’ll venture couldnevabe

Karen Britell

For how old David Cassidy is he looks better than some the celebrities of today! And he was never rude!!

Fiddlin' Lady

Thank you Terri #66 ---Y'all go on to youtube and y'all check out the videos from Epcot this year---David's fake buried treasure sure was moving and not very normally-Bet they were his old socks all rolled up like a jimmie dean sausage and wound up down in his pant leg-He aint got it no more and excuse me, but Jack Cassidy was taller, handsomer, had charm and class-David is a user and a total loser

D-

Oh, the shallowness of youth..... He's still Hella Cute. What is this internet world, Logan's Run! Cut some slack, young ones. Just you wait, as you get older, and you will, the people you think are cute will get older too!

a fan

A celebrity is a normal human as well. What's the problem ? I like him, then and now.

They were in it for the money

Mercy!
I adored this man when I was a pre teen. I think some of you need to get off your high horse and get a life. If he has hair plugs, that's fine. If he has had face lifts, botox, teeth redone; that's also fine. It comes with the territory of being a celebrity. Who are we to judge what he does? Stop bashing this man, stop bashing his daughter, stop comparing him to his late father. He serves a purpose and is still in hot demand, he oozes sex appeal and is a damn hot entertainer, ask the milions of fans he still has, all faithful to the very end.

LuAnn

Good Lord people not a one of you has a bad picture of yourself ever???? None of you are doing one thing as I speak to try to maintain your looks??? Lotions, good eating habits, excercise, make up, & on and on. How quickly years go by. How easily harsh lighting and a bad angle can make someone not even resemble what they look like in real life. David looks better in person. Unlike so many other photos this one has not been photo shopped. Welcome to real life people look in the mirror now and years from now. It's sad how many people seem to delight in picking apart what they see as imperfections in other people. Hiding behind what they really fell about themselves. May all of you age gracefully and learn the wisdome that comes with age. Mainly how you treat your fellow man/woman of all ages and races.
LuAnn

LuAnn

Yes I did mispell some words have a migraine today.

They were in it for the money

Cripes! Enough of this David glory. The guy is a boozer, manic depressive, bipolar and ex doper and we are not talking just the mary jane stuff. He has used women for ever it seems, he doesn't love anyone but himself. He IS one rude and very vulgar guy. Anyone who can use the f word 22 times in 1 concert in front of little kids, then had nerve to ask a child how the hell do you know me, what a way to treat a small 10 year old. He is a used to be train wreck

swill

Donnie looks better because he's about 10 years younger..That and the Mormon no drinking or smoking rule..That helps a lot! Had no idea that he was a) a jerk or b) short but we all had the crush. It's always better from afar.

Carmen

They say an uneasy conscience shows up on the face!!
Hs book was a lovefest to himself!! None of the bad stuff was his fault according to hm, it was everyone else in the business doing it to him!! Hey Dave, you're not that big anymore for anyone in the industry to care to do anything to!!!
He's an ACTOR, people!!! He can portray any personality to make you think he is the best person on earth, when closest to him know ho he REALLY is. Proof are all the posts here from those who are kissing his feet that they are BLESSED to have him touch their hand, or hug them, like "Oh Sire, I am not worthy!"

Carmen

You are right, my neighbors son lives in Vegas and worked on a show with Cassidy, and said he is one ass to work for. His rep is known among stagehands and casts there.