Paris' Pizza Boy -- Meet the Parents!

11/29/2007 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton took her fresh-out-the-pizza-shop beau, Swede hottie Alex Vaggo, to dinner with the Hilton family last night -- and Sexy Lexi was a hit with the parental units. Try the herring!

TMZ caught the off the chain hotel crew outside of Madeo's, where the blonde 'n bronzed duo chowed down with Mama and Papa Hilton, and one of Paris' brothers.

Paps told Paris and Alex they made a great couple -- and the parents seemed to agree; they were seen hugging and kissing him goodbye before they took off. Adjö!

Courtney

I'm 1st I'm 1st. Woo Hoo.Go me

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

I bet Paris's breath smelled like old pizza.
I cannot wait until he sells their sex tape to the media.
Hopefully he tied a 2 x 4 across his buttocks so he wouldn't fall in.

Nutage

What a schmoozer that guy is!

Naughty but nice :)

Who gives a rats @ss~he looks gay.Oh and #1-Courtney B let me guess your 13yrs old?
I'm 1st um yep sounds like 13.

FlyontheWallTMZ@AOL.com

Nasty Sick Nasty Liar -I never done drugs before - you heard it on larry king also.

Go back to the hole you crawled out of.

Harv and paris dont get along at all

Ang

Fly on the Wall...your posts never make sense..

Giggles

RUN !!! RUN !!!

FlyontheWallTMZ@AOL.com

Thanks for the comment

Have a great day

Email the address below to enter..

harv and ang are a couple

Sharona

I don't know about aybody else but I think that mom is hot.....Definetly a MILF....That's where Paris gets her good looks............I wonder if Mom is used to getting it from the rear.....

Courtney

#4 (just a thought) - perhaps you should lighten up! Someone is taking this message board a bit seriously. People have a right to express themselves how they so choose.

OCD

I'd keep an eye on Paris if I were him. She probably either wants to sign him up as a model in her very own modeling agency/stable, or she is looking at him as procreation material since she wants a baby within 2 years.

Run, boy. Run!

BRANGELINA!!!!!

EVERYONE REMEMBER THIS GUY'S FACE!!!! DON'T SLEEP WITH HIM, UNLESS YOU WANT WHAT PARIS HAS.

Why would this guy choose his career over herpes? Is he THAT talentless? What a waste of a straight guy.

Winky Vitalic

OCD - I see you on these boards a lot. I don't post all that often here, but you sound like a total a**hole. You always say something negative and seem to think that you are the supreme judge of morality. That usually tells me that you are brow beaten in real life and choose to anonymously bash celebrities as a way to gain control.

I've lived in downtown NYC for 13 years, and I've seen Paris quite a few times. She always handles the attention of strangers and photographers amazingly well. She sure loves the attention, but she isn't a jerk about it like some of the other celebs I see.

Lay off OCD and maybe do some volunteering to rid yourself of all this negative energy, ok?

aqualung

this twink makes david bowie look like hulk hogan.

aqualung

that tinkerbell looks like he couldn’t lift a bag of potatoes !!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments