It's No Rumer

Bruce Embarrasses Daughter

12/1/2007 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's bad enough when a normal kid's parents do something cheesy to make them feel stupid -- but nothing tops Bruce Willis' goodbye words to daughter Rumer in front of a packed Hollywood nightclub -- and 40 paps!

Also out in L.A: Heartthrobs Colin Farrell, Adrian Grenier and Ryan Gosling -- plus lovely ladies Molly Sims, Lauren Conrad and Audrina Patridge.

All this and more in today's "Not now, Dad!" edition of Star Catcher!

paradoks

LOL... and finally the first to comment.......... Bruce rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Kat

First.

Tangie

Don't understand what I'm looking at.......

Lenn K.

Find your own $$

How is Rumer allowed into a "packed Hollywood nightclub" anyway?!

Isn't she UNDER 21?

LeeAnn

I watched the video not once but twice thinking I missed something. Praytell what is so embarassing about Bruce Willis giving his daughter a kiss goodbye and saying he loves her?
My Dad passed away when I was 20 and I wish I had him here today so get a hug and kiss from him and hear him say he loves me once more.
What in Heavens name is wrong with TMZ and theit caption stating Willis embarassed his daughter? Don't those who work at TMZ have loved ones?
It's stupid captions like this that make me ill. I am sure TMZ could have made a caption that was more appealing.
TMZ......you are pure rubbish!!!!!

bigass

. I feel for Rumer is just not pretty, and her dad making a fool of himself doesn't help!

Posted at 9:40AM on Dec 1st 2007 by Lenn K.

beauty is very relative and it fades so shut it up

Mydaisydew

Bruce was embarrassed to publicly show his affection....so what !!!!!

this sucks

what a rip tmz.....tried to watch this video and i can't watch it from my current country or location.....just because i live in canada i can't see what everyone else sees......what a joke........

ENQUIRING MIND

WHO CARES ABOUT THESE TWO POTATO HEADS?????????????????

Kat

I made you
I made you
Mr. Potato Head I made you!

Lori

I watched and waited for this video to "show" me what was so embarassing?? Did I miss something??? He gives his daughter a kiss big whoop!! How sweet!!! Telling someone you love them is sweet and kind. No embarassing moments there. More parents ought to telll this to there kids no matter how old they are.

James Elliott

Why does everyone have t5o comment on here lack of being pretty enough? That sissy,Perz., loves to do it. Do you fell these people have no feelings? C'mon, give here a break! Let her be young and having fun. Why consider her a celeb anyway?

rose

Isn't a Rumer some animal that digs in the dirt with it's snout searching for goodies to eat?

arthurpcoodle

To the socially disfunctional staff at TMZ, affection between a father and daughter is unusual and embarrassing. They don't comprehend anything outside of Hollyweird lifestyles.

They glory in the train wrecks and mock anything wholesome.

...sad really.