To All the Haters: Jennifer Loves Her Body!

12/1/2007 4:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Love Hewitt would love to focus on nothing but her recent engagement -- instead of focusing on the ghastly whispering about her butt. Alas, it's her ass that's on everyone's mind.

Recent photos of JLH looking ... um ... a tad fleshier than usual have Love fighting mad. She posted a blog on her site this week that says, "I've sat by in silence for a long time now about the way women's bodies are constantly scrutinized. To set the record straight, I'm not upset for me, but for all of the girls out there that are struggling with their body image ... Like all women out there should, I love my body."

If you say so.

tmzer

I'm so sick of girls saying "Love your fat body girls! yeah!" "Its ok to be fat, its natural, woohoo!"

SORRY! Its not ok to be fat, its not natural, its unhealthy, and the human body is not meant to be FAT! So stop loving your fat selves and start eating right and exercising!

atomicpile

Is she grotesque or Rubenesque?
Should she try Tae Bo or lipo?

Linda

TMZ - You just keep sinking lower and lower. One of these days someone is going to give you guys exactly what you deserve.

C-dub

Folks are crazy! That's a nice, healthy ass and I wouldn't kick that snow bunny out of bed ever! Jen, just don't stroll through the hood with all that back there. LOL!!!!

kiki

OMG!!!! LOOK WHO WE'VE GOT OUR HANES ON NOW!! Please tell me these are fake because she is extremely chunked out!

Maggie

I am glad she is joining Jamie Lee Curtis and speaking out about accepting ourselves for who we are. I love my body for all it's "flaws" and I would never have plastic surgery.

roughdaddy

VS

Oh, hell to the no! That woman has her own hit show. She produces it. It is great. Called
Ghost Whispers. She has more money than the trust fund kids. She made her own money. She rich! But, that aside look how tiny her waist is. I know people who watch
her show just to see her girls. Which are real BTW. I don't see what the big deal is.
Tell me this turn to your mate do they look as good as Jennifer? Now get out the check
book can you go shopping anywhere in the world. Yeah right! Rock on Jennifer.

griffey

Well.....there went that fantasy right down the pooper....oh I mean dumpster........
Did I say that out loud.....

Babylove

You GO GIRL!!!!!!

Mia

I think its great she loves her body, I love mine. I also have neglected mine in the last 2 years, and while mine is not quite as chunky, I would not consider exposing it in a public area, private pool only for me. I won't allow myself to stay this way, and its not healthy. I wish the paps would show some respect, and stick to taking pictures of the babes and hunks. Theres no need to be cruel and hurt people.

dirty white boy.

I would like to see what half of you people look like. She looks great. Half of the guys who post on here don't even have a mate. Mate.

hannah

I will no longer look at this site after your comment "if you say so". TMZ no more please!

Tom

Hey FAT chicks, put down the Twinkie, get up, walk away from the computer, take all your clothes off, step outside, close and lock your door, swallow your key, just like you do that Quarter Pounder, walk into the street, lay down, and never get up again. Do the world a favor by not talking anymore doctor's office visits for your high blood pressure, and save the rest of us a lot of money, by lowering our health care premiums.

bigass

66. why blame tmz staff? she is not a regular broad, she get paid a lot of money for the way she use to look,,,ill bet theres certain acting roles she wont get now...when shes ready to be taken seriouly shell shed that backside!!

Posted at 4:49PM on Dec 1st 2007 by roughdaddy

R U SERIOUS?!

so to be taken seriously she must have a "perfect" body. I have news for you pal, there are PLENTY of bigger women (and jenn isn't even close to being fat) who are taken seriously.