Children's Services Has Concerns Re: Brit

12/4/2007 7:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Britney Spears/K-Fed divorce case has released 300 pages of documents. One document says, "Based on its investigation to date, it should be noted that DCFS (Department of Children and Family Services) has concerns of its own regarding the safety and welfare of the children if the children are left in the mother's care."

In a declaration filed by Brit, Spears asked the judge to keep the custody and visitation schedules private, arguing that she needs confidentiality "in order to minimize the chance that unscrupulous journalists will gain unwelcome access to me and the boys." BTW, Brit often has a paparazzi escort, some of whom wash her windows and pump her gas.

Another document confirms a TMZ story that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services has multiple "child abuse and neglect referrals" regarding Brit and K-Daddy. As we reported, most of these allegations are considered random and frivolous.

The DCFS told the court that until their investigation is complete, they "request that the father maintain custody, that the mother's visitation remain monitored, and that the mother continue to drug test, attend counseling and parenting classes, and that the mother undergo an evaluation.

Studly

Britney Spears is a mom

Fred

She should voluntarily surrender her parental rights. Set up a trust to pay for the boy’s health care and education. Stop all financial payments to K-Fed and his lawyer and get on with her life whatever that turns out to be. She would be free of the “monitor” drug tests, and all the other court ordered controls. With no parental rights she would not be obligated to pay child support or at worst be required to pay a minimal amount.

The court would then be obligated to make K-Fed show employment and income in order to keep the children. He would then be the one under the spot light and would most likely end up in court with the children going to child protective services.

Then get some lawyers with balls and go after the court and state agencies with the argument that their layered overlapping requirements violated her rights. Put the issue into a Federal venue away from California.

just wondering

...Toronto Maple Leafs....

Jack

K................NO DEBATING TONIGHT............AFTER A STRESSFULL DAY JUST WANT TO HANG OUT AND CHAT...........ABOUT BRIT OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!! LOL

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

I'm sick & tired o' you bitches always doggin' me round. Gimme a break, y'all, I's doin' the bestest I can. I didn't want these lil' rug rats anyway; I caint do my meth or coke when there around, or work on my nex album. I be a singer, y'all; I's can sing up a storm! Leave me n' the yungins alone; I needs my drugs!

Signed,
Unfitney Spears

PS - Gimme your muny, I only gots 100 million. I promise to do more 15 second concerts if you do...

just wondering

...2nd.......shippin familia upstairs now...geez..k , r scheds r messed tonite!!!....hahahahahhahahahaah...be bk in a few!!! hahahahahaha

Studly

If she surrendered her parental rights and he had to go to court to show employment and income he would just more than likely sale all of those pictures and videos he's taken of her and partying. Which I think he took those videos of her for her money, or as blackmail and sale the story. So she can't do that. He's going to make money off of her because something just tells me he was taking those videos in the first place to do her in financially or something.

Herpes Ho Hilton

Poster Victoria

Buttney may have been an incubator, then had a couple kids slide out of her slimy green snatch, but is no mom. She is a SELF CENTERED WHORE whose shallow needs come before her kids, other drivers on the road, handicap persons she snags parking slots from, & anyone or anything else. That bitch is unstable, obscene & completely delusional.

Britt Fan

fex-x is sucking the judges dicx. I know,my x did the same thing.

Studly

i'm not going to say it

Kelli

Wow, thanks L, as soon as i read that my puter went capoot. Hi Victoria, a day care you say? You must have a lot of patience.

Studly

kids are cool

just wondering

...Victoria...I agree 100% with ur posting!!...she would never , nor should she surrender her rights!!.....none of us know the bottomline here....we have all discussed the options of wht her problem may be or combination of problems....I just hope in the end she does whatever she needs to do to help herself FIRST, kidz r fine right now, and she can find some peace within her obviusly confused soul and get grounded again , then and only then will she be able to ENJOY the blessing of her 2 cute kids and if she is lucky find some peace and continuity in her life with a entirley differnt take on her priorities.....is that too much to hope for????....I don't even want to type the answer...seh has alot of uphill climbing to do here ...I'm not sure she is packed and ready ot go for the trek....but she better start soon...or she miss out of the best trip of her life!!!...geesh...sounds good j ...hahahahahahaha...nto toooooo many typos!!! hahaha

Jack

GEEZ GUYS IM JEALOUS...............MAYBE I SHOULD START PRACTICING TO MAKE SOME KIDDIES.........BF IS TOO IMMATURE THOUGH..........OH WELL LOL

just wondering

....V , K, L...I spent 3 yrs full-time volunteering in sch when my youngest was in jk thru gr 1....the best time!!!...Brit has a very short time here to get her act together for her boz best interests....I hope for their sake she does!!