Carmen Gets Her Game On!

12/5/2007 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Carmen Electra can't wait to plug in her joystick. Outside Winston's the bootylicious "Baywatch" babe told TMZ the two words that will make her holidays bright. Electra-fying!

Also in L.A.: Paris Hilton returned to Hyde, rocker Joe Walsh signed autographs at Il Sole, and cranky celebuspawn Scott Caan showed off his classic ride.

All this and more in today's "Batteries Not Included" edition of Star Catcher.

Logo Designers

carmen is hot

Logo Designers

carmen is great

Lenn K.

What's she doing? Haven't heard anything from her in years!! You can only pose in Playboy so many times!!

aSiF

She always shines...what's up with that?

Gerald_Tarrant

I'd hit that. It would be the best she'd ever had too, since she's only had queens.

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

It's gettin' pretty bad when the only one you recognize is Joe Walsh.

Busted Celebrity

GOTTA LOVE BAYWATCH BABES PRETTY MUCH EVERY ONE MADE A "LEAKED" SEX TAPE FOR US LOL!!!!

Cheers,
Busted Celebrity

annoyed

bobbynd:

I don't like spam, Bobby. I mean I really dont like it at all. And I dont like people using websites to push their worthless crap for free. Makes me a little annoyed, Bobby, and when I get annoyed, my blood pressure goes up. And I dont like my blood pressure going up. Do you follow me, Bobby? It makes me really....unhappy. And I dont like being unhappy, Bobby. When I am unhappy, I think about things, like 55 gallon drum barrels, and 4x4 pickup trucks, and deserted highways where there' s no one around for miles. I'm talking for MILES, Bob. Some people have called me a magician. Can you guess why, Bobby? Am I going too fast for you, Bobby? Because I want you to completely understand how I feel about spam and freeloaders. I dont like freeloaders, Do you follow me? And I especially dont like freeloaders who sell worthless junk, Bobby. So do you think you could, maybe help me out, and not use this website as a free ad for your crappy money-grabbing website? Think you can do that, Bob? I hope so, because I can feel my blood pressure inching upwards a little......makes me feel like...I wanna go get that barrel and start up the truck now........hit the open road.......still with me, Bobby?

I'm hungry

hear hear Ajax ..... well put ....

PJ

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

What is "Xmas"? Oh never mind I get it..you took out CHRIST. Shame!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Merry Christmas

Carmen needs to stop acting like she's 18.

Lucy

She always shines...

Lucy

She always shines...

Logo Designers

Ajax is funny - I guess Bobby pissed him off

Logo Designers

Id like to get my game on with Carmen