Juanes Dissed by American Photogs

12/5/2007 2:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He's one of Colombia's biggest music stars -- other than Shakira -- but at LAX last night, guapo Latin crooner Juanes had to tell photogs who the heck he was.

Didn't seem to help -- TMZ's shoot report had him listed as "guy with guitar." Our bad.

HilaryFan1

Are you kidding me??!! Juanes is one, if not, the best Latin musician!!! He's also the most kind hearted and handsome man I have ever met!!! LOVE HIM!!!!!!

annoyed

I don't have a clue who the heck he is either. Glad it's not just me.

Lalalala

I love Juanes!

hks is scum

that's cause north "american's" have ZERO culture about anything outside their "little" world...and before any idiot tells me to leave or whatever...i was born here but thank god my blood is from a country that i am not ashamed to have associated with me.

brav

OH MY GOD. I am seriously just listening to his new CD while I'm reading this. He's one of the biggest latin american stars right now. BEST!!! Rolling Stone calls him the new John Lennon.

billy

Ahh TMZ, always thinking hollywood is the center of the world.

deelicious

How in the hell do you not know who Juanes is?? The photogs are too busy following looser celebs like Disaster Spears that they forget about real celebrities.

Naomi

Just because ignorant TMZ and the American photographers don't know who Juanes is doesn't mean he's not one of the biggest and most successful artists in the world. Do some research. Get cultured.

DaveRog

TMZ demonstrates on a daily basis their complete lack of knowledge about the industry the attempt to report on.

deelicious

#6 if your born here doesn't that make you American?? So does that mean you have no culture?? I was born in Colombia but lived here all my life. I definately don't think that all American's have no culture. Just be happy you live in a country where you are free to say and do and become whatever you want!

nora

Who cares if your looser photogs don't know who Juanes is. People know who he is. He is a real artist. I know they probly don't know who he is because he doesn't fit your "looser celebrity" profile. He is to busy promoting real music and world peace and not wasting his life. Viva LatinoAmerica!!!

Merry Christmas

Lemme tell ju sumsing...I am JUANES

Nancy

Juanes, another crazy Colombian, we say in the Latino Community , do not trust a Colombian , especially a Colombian women, they will take you to the cleaners and then, more, gold diggers to the most...

Angela

Why are you guys getting bent out of shape about this??? I love Juanes, but most non Spanish speakers don't know who Juanes is, not everyone has to know him because he sings in spanish and to mostly, I said mostly spanish audiences, even though I think he has an english album(ok that was a long sentence).

But anywho, Juanes is a cool dude, very down to earth and cute as hell, glad he went back to his wife.

TOTOT

JUAAAAAAAAAAAAAANES I LOVE YOU PAPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments