Britney's Real Estate of Affairs

12/6/2007 6:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney got pop-tarted up last night -- as only she can -- slapping on her favorite pink wig for a sit-down dinner at the Four Seasons with her curiously hunky "Realtor." Is he on the market?

Spears seems serious about laying claim to some new real estate -- spending time with USC grad/house peddler Robert Edie -- in her quest for a palatial "party house." Is that what the kiddies call it these days?

Put out the welcome mat!

Studly

I got involved with my realator after I sold my last house and bought this one . I even moved in with him for 5 months until I bought this house. Coincedentally he just e-mailed today about a dolly my movers took from him and wouldn't give back and he wants to 'settle'. Buyer (Britney) beware! Those realators are trouble.

whoever

...and a white purse after Labor Day...................

whoever

He has that, "Help, I've been kidnapped" look

Anne

" I Just HATE all this media attention! Maybe this pink wig will make me inconspicuous!"

Little Chyna "Girl"

The Flamer and The Skank kick back a few together ...

SuperStarSteve

IF he IS queer, and she wears that wig, AND invites Amy Winehouse....I WANNA GO!!!!!!
But I must be allowed to wear my sequin silver suit.

equal opportunity offender

that dude is so gay they had to add an "H" and some "E's" for "HEEEEEEY" to the spelling!

gheeeeey!

loving the cooter

Gee, I surprised that TMZ didn't mention the cigarettes on the table. What is it of anyones business if Britney buys a new home? Maybe she wants to get rid of the one she has now to get away from TMZ. Oh wait they have a professional stalking license. Poor Brit, never going to escape these creeps. Can't even sit down at a table in a restaurant to have dinner without these jerks hounding her. She doesn't look off in her own little world, she looks annoyed, as anyone would be. The guy looks shocked that this is what she has to deal with EVERY day of the week.

diane

These young women don't realize that smoking and drinking ruin the looks. She will look like a catcher's mitt by the time she's 40, or a catcher's mitt with too much plastic surgery. A healthy lifestyle keeps you looking young and beautiful.

SongwriterSam

Nothing screams TAKE MY PICTURE louder than a pink wig!

loving the cooter

#61 Katy, you watch lazytown and Brittney needs to grow up? HAHAHAHAHA

a guy

#67, YOU MAKE YOURSELF SOUND BITTER. and you sound like an idiot I might add. There are different walks of life in ALL professions. So what you should do is quit being so angry at someone who obviously mistreated your emotions AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

Studly

Reality.....If your talking about me you have me all wrong, and your the one who sounds bitter.

Weirdenstein

Mr. Real Estate guy looks like a meth user in a suit.

Kelli

Hey Jim, she probably has kids. I'm guessing you don't. You don't know what your missing. Personally I like The Wiggles. lol.