Lohan Kicking Another Habit? Not Quite!

12/7/2007 12:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan isn't quite ready to quit smoking -- she's just getting sneaky about it!

TMZ caught La Smokehan at Koi, proudly displaying a box of Ariva lozenges on the dashboard of her ride. At first glance, they look like something to help someone quit smoking, but the mint flavored product is actually "dissolvable tobacco."

The non-FDA regulated item makes it possible for cig addicts to get their nic fix in places where smoking is not permitted. Of course, if smoking cigarettes is the worst thing Lohan's been doing (other than Riley Giles), it's a vast improvement.

FlBiker

i think she looks as if she is using again. Good for her, nobody can tell her what to do. She is a STAR.*rolls eyes*

the lost

Please NO MORE LOW-WHORE!

michelle

We all have our problems... I may not agree with what she has done but I can't judge her. Unless you know someone "personally" you can't say how good or bad they are.... you can only "cast the first stone" if you are perfect!
And I can almost say, none of us are..... I have been down that road to say, who did what was "bad", but ya know what, I realized I"m not perfect. did learn from my mistakes and I hope she does too... she still young... so what if she smokes! Who cares! It's the drinking and such that should matter the most!

who dat

Lindsay is done in hollywood. Normally you don't get a first chance, let alone a second. You are looking at the new tara reid.

tena

smoking is bad for our bodies,civilizen know this ,but they don't give it ,for the energy.tall hub .com has freind know how to give it up

CV

That idiot Charles at Koi was pushing everyone. We should all get together and sue his ass and shut Koi down!!!!!!!

Call Koi and complain about Charles he's the black security guard. He assaults people every night he should be arrested and thrown in jail. Kois number is (310) 659-9449

Linda

Let the girl smoke! She has other addictions that will kill her sooner. When she has a few years under her belt of sobriety, she can then work on the smokes. Of all the young stars out their with issues, Lindsey seems to be the one taking her recovery the most seriously. I wish her well.

Linda

Lindsey if you read this stuff and are serious about addiction, go to www.icutitout.com

Gigi

OH COME ON PEOPLE GIVE THIS KID A BREAK. SHE JUST TURNED 21 YRS. OLD AND STAYED IN REHAB 3 MONTHS, SHE LOOKS GREAT AND IS DOING THE BEST SHE CAN.
SHE'S NOT MY KID BUT LINDS, I'M PROUD OF YOU, IT'S NOT EASY DOING ALL YOUR DOING AT YOUR AGE. THE SMOKING THING I'M TRYING TO DO RIGHT NOW AND I'M ALOT OLDER. IT'S NOT EASY, ASK ANY DRUNK AND THEY WILL TELL YOU IT'S HARDER THEN GIVING UP BOOZE.
WAY TO GO LINDS, KEEP TRYING AND LOOK FOR THAT NEW MEDICINE OUT, IT'S A 4 MONTH PROGRAM,BUT YOU CAN DO IT SWEETIE.
GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BETTER YEAR IN 2008.
WE'RE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU. LOVE GRANDMA XXOO

FlBiker

How about an ice cold bottle of vodka Linds, then we can go score, you drive.

rancelot

If Lindz can break the habit, she could greatly reduce her chances of a relapse. Cigarette smoking leads to alcohol craving which leads to drug abuse. Good on ya girl!

Heck, I'd marry her if she was set free from those entanglements.
What ya doin Thursday Lilo? Wanna get married?

Tracee

Alright people...time to put down the cigarettes....Lindsay would not be so pretty with her lower jaw missing....or rolling around an oxygen tank...that's how I keep trying to get my bf to quit. The dangers are real..but at least she's not out committing crimes anymore.

Olivia

IrishEyes

Not true that it's not so bad - she has ASTHMA, a lung disorder, and absolutely should not be smoking, period! Good way to develop emphyzema at a young age. I hope she can quit.

english

Here's how you quit smoking. Throw away your cigarettes. Don't buy them anymore. Don't hang out with people who smoke.