« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick Sentenced to 23 Months

12/10/2007 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael VickDisgraced NFL star Michael Vick has been sentenced to 23 months in prison for dogfighting and conspiracy.

In August, Vick pleaded guilty to operating a dogfighting ring on his Virginia property and assisting in killing dogs involved in the fights.

Vick could have faced up to five years in prison.

Story developing ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Max61

...................Hello Tis @ 10:09 PM.....................No, I won't pass it along...........You posted it twice on this site..........enough..............no more.................Most towns have a law as to posting signs on telephone poles in the neighborhood...........Consider this the telephone pole in your neighborhood.............Politically Correct?.........hmmmmm, my choice............

jeff

Max 61 Hello.....I do hope that your christmas was a happy & enjoyable one.............................I worked........lots of sadness.....I wish you the best for the new year.................Warmest Wishes.Syd

Max61

.....................Hello Syd.................Good to hear you this morning.............I understand your work...........death is an interesting subject..............mankind has stumbled along trying to do the best he can each decade, then realizes, he didn't know very much until today...............whenever today is..............One is always reminded when a new building is going up............new, strong, stout,............then works for years...........then old and torn down...................Like mankind isn't it?................It is interesting as to how we end, at a given place in time......................Your right,....enough................If you wish someone, have a good day, versus, have a good year, which is the greater?.............

Max61

........................Hello syd..............Well, here is another
one of those sorry people in the world..........Some fellow named R.
Kelly.........I don't know the world of hip-hop, rap,
etc..............but it appears that this fellow, Robert Sylvester
Kelly, (40) year old man who assualts children, is one sorry
person............Anyway, the same level of, "supporters"..........is
over there sounding the same as the usual supporters................I
decided to state a few items to the supporters of R.
Kelly..............You know, the world has a really dark under belly,
doesn't it........................Anyway,
some other TMZ sites to troll around, as disgusting as they
are..............(1) R. Kelly: Take my pic, go to
jail..............(2)Judge: You R. going to court
Finally............(3)R. Kelly shows up at court Early..........(4)
Warrant Entered for R. Kelly's Arrest...............

jeff

Max61 hello The holiday season is over....I worked again today.very busy..less so than yesterday.......I had great patients today.............One little boy, touched my heart.......stoic.....but very ill...he has experienced much more than he shouldever have done..........Almost a cardiac arrest..................death is touching.......difficult to explain that sentiment........but, when one dies.............they cannot cease to exist...at that moment...no transition. They cannot be "someone" one moment .......& then no-one., the next second..................not possible. i always spend some time with them....talk to them.......hold their hand...they cannot just leave this world as a cold body...........wrapped in a plastic shroud...that is too sad...hard to explain the feeling..........but I cannot just wrap them & leave them.they are someone. No snow here.mild weather.really , quite nice. I wish you well & hope that your christmas & new year was happy.............I imagine that you visited family..........I hope that you enjoyed great food, good coffee, great red wine..............& wonderful company...I of course did not.....I worked throughout the holiday...... but, I did my annual toy drive..for the dept...........105 toys for children.....that was heartwarming, ,,,that was my Christmas. I loved it..................You take care.....Syd

jeff

Max61 To wish someone a good day versus a good year.....which is better.....no doubt...........agood life.....no matter the length. Man nevers knows "much" until "today"........then 'tomorrow " comes..........& he finds himself in the same spot.

What took so long

Wow! Max61 and Syd you are both really creepy, and for some reason I get the feeling you are both feminine (although male) and weird. I also have a suspicion this is not the first time you've heard that.

Ang

Sorry...not long enough!!!!!

Sick of It All

Ah, the thug life.....................................................................................................................................

Tam

I feel so sorry for Vick

shella

NOT ENOUGH......HOPE HE MAKES ALOT OF (FRIENDS) THERE HE HE

LISAJ

A SLAP ON THE WRIST. HOW DISAPPOINTING!

shirliana

IT WAS ONE YR AND NOW 2 YEARS I TRULY BELIEVE THIS IS UNFAIR... BUT HE IS A MAN AND HE WILL DO WELL..... COUNT ON IT EVERYONE///

Here 4 Beer

I hope he gets out sooner....Football is very boring without him.

Liz

Not even close to being long enough. Celebrity justice at it's worst...again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments