Brit Stars in "Dazed and Confused"

12/11/2007 10:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Pepto-pink wigged out Britney Spears was in a world of her own last night -- looking totally out of it as she drove all around L.A. with her paparazzi entourage.

Driving with no destination, Brit appeared lost as she pulled into the parking lot behind the Hustler store in West Hollywood, telling the paps "I'm scared." She's not the only one.

After flashing her goodies to the snappers, Brit started to walk into the store -- but banged a U-turn after the paps refused to calm down.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mary

Oh good God.

FABIO

She loves to drive around LA and be followed by the paparazzi.

This woman has some real problems and is very insecure.

She should be home at night and not roaming the streets of LA constantly looking for attention....

Fridayz

What a skanky piece of trash. Her career is over so this must be the only way to stay in the public eye.

Dawn Day

We are all watching this woman literally go nuts and calling it entertainment!

That's what scares me!

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

wtf w/ the pink wig again !? like nobody's gonna know who it is with something she's worn like 100 times.

Not hatin but tired of her

Train wreck... I can't wait for it to end

laclaire

It's gettin' old, folks.

I've seen her with the Starbucks cup. I've seen her dash in and out of stores. I've seen her drive around in the little, white car. Isn't there some other story to cover?

roughdaddy

she can use these paps to change her image, instead of going to mini marts all day...go to the gym, the studio,,,do something constructive for crying out loud...

memememem

ok, could someone please tell me about the content of this video? Not all of us can watch these things. My work computer won't let me.

crus

When I dated her, she was still just coming up, she was the sweetest girl that I had
ever known. It crushes me to see her this way. The love we made was so real, and,
now to see her coming to this end is tragic. I still think of her as mine, but, I realize that
I must let her go.

Sick of It All

Why is she allowed to live?

Mel

Is being a paparazzi tone of he jobs that American workers just don't want to do?

Someone needs to start checking the green cards of the idiots following this woman.

Mow'em all down Brit. Just floor that accelator!

bella

THIS BITCH IS SO LOOSING IT..PSYCHO-ASS CRACK HEAD NEEDS SUM HELP Y'ALL!!

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

Team Britney, folks,
And that was some BAD acting...

vivibear

Well, yes, she have nothing to do now. Poor girl.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments