Brit Stars in "Dazed and Confused"

12/11/2007 10:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Pepto-pink wigged out Britney Spears was in a world of her own last night -- looking totally out of it as she drove all around L.A. with her paparazzi entourage.

Driving with no destination, Brit appeared lost as she pulled into the parking lot behind the Hustler store in West Hollywood, telling the paps "I'm scared." She's not the only one.

After flashing her goodies to the snappers, Brit started to walk into the store -- but banged a U-turn after the paps refused to calm down.

J.J.

stupid, both paps and brit. #13 is right, check the paps green cards 1/2 spoke spanish. It's fun to watch a celeb fall, but she is only famous for falling.

nacho

Wandering aimlessly - the story of her life. If she just stays home then she does not get the "Fix" she needs or the "rush" she gets by the papps chasing her. SHe loves the attention. She is an extremely insecure child who needs professional help.

chismosa

She should SUE the Pappas..... for Harassment.

Studly

She's getting sick of it. Maybe she should write her congressman.

chismosa

This is a pretty LONG train, but still on high speed eventually will come head on to a brick wall.

HKS

This is sad. Really. I feel bad for her. She needs help. This will not end good at all, I hope the media feels guilty when its all said and done. I know its her fault but they are at fault too. SAD SAD SAD!!!!

tracy

someone please get her some proactive for christmas...her face is a mess!!!

Lori

Yes, she's messed up but I honestly Think TMZ is waiting to catch her suicide on film! so, she should stay in her house...that's the solution? She's made some horrific choices but we'd all go a little crazy being harrassed like that.

crus

Is it just me, does anyone else enjoy pushing black heads to the surface. I don't have
many of them, but, when I do, I love going to the mirror and pinching them out of my
nose, and nose area. I love it. Anyone else?

Kelli

Why isn't she out shopping with her mom and sister for x-mas? Where is this poor girls family? Probably at K-feds house. JUST SAD!

deanne

She looks coked out, paranoid, confused, and sad. I frequent this site as much as any of you, but as human beings we need to stop looking at her as entertainment, as Dawn Day(above post) says. She is in real trouble. Just because she is a public figure, doesn't mean that we should be voyeurs of her nightmare. I just wish the paps would just let her be.
If you are going to HATE on me for this post, just remember, God loves you just the way you are, but not enough to let you stay that way!

MOM

this is so assinine get this over with all she does is wander around with a bunch of losers foreign sounding so called photographers and a stupid tmz one and what the hell is wrong w/ her mouth ???? looks like she's fighting herpes how does she look in a mirror SSSOOOOOOO MENTAL GET HELP !!!!!

Sloane

so sad seeing her on her own like this

poor gal has no true friends
and since she became an entertainer so young
maybe she has never had any real friends

she is stuck in a world of her own
too bad her family didn't do a better job parenting her early on

they could have given her better guidelines and tools for becoming an adult
rather than focus on her becoming a celebrity who support them all financially

it's like her normal life was sacrificed for the betterment of those around her
and lately we are seeing the price that it has cost her

all so terribly sad and destructful

but still not out of the reach of real help
if she would reach out to the proper professionals

jayjay

In all of her public outings lately (not really this video, because it doesn't show much) she shows some of the "classic" signs of an undiagnosed and untreated mental illness. Paranoia, confusion, mood swings, an inability to connect with others... just to name a few. I agree with a previous poster, her illness is being used by the media for entertainment. What is really sad, is that with professional help she might be ok, and able to function as a parent again. But no one can (or will) do anything. I guess it's easier for those closest to her to manipulate her when she clearly isn't in her right mind.

GIANCARLO FORTI

WHAT YOUR YOUR PEOPLE DO COULD IT BE CONSIDERED STALKING? AND STALKNG IS ILEGAL RIGHT?