Brit Stars in "Dazed and Confused"

12/11/2007 10:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Pepto-pink wigged out Britney Spears was in a world of her own last night -- looking totally out of it as she drove all around L.A. with her paparazzi entourage.

Driving with no destination, Brit appeared lost as she pulled into the parking lot behind the Hustler store in West Hollywood, telling the paps "I'm scared." She's not the only one.

After flashing her goodies to the snappers, Brit started to walk into the store -- but banged a U-turn after the paps refused to calm down.

divalasvegas

Blah, blah, blah . . . cry for help. . . blah, blah, blah

Help This Girl Already!!!!!

She seriously needs help, NOT PROFIT, if that be the case. No we don't now her, but it sure does look like a TIME BOMB ready to go off to me. (but, I could be wrong) Tick Tock, watch the clock

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

This dumbass slut is a crackhead & a meth addict. No wonder she put on her pink wig & drove for hours with no destination in mind; she's high as a kite. Next, she "gets confused" and pulls into a hustler store parking lot. She's probably going where she feels at home: the slut & whore section where she has a volume discount. Next, she says "I'm scared". Yep, she's feeling paranoid as she comes down from her coke high. Next, she flashes her snatch again, which is the only way a slut like her can get any kind of satisfaction. I'm sure the last thing she did was go to the supermarket, to stock up on batteries for her dildos (no man would even consider touching that nasty ass body of hers).

She's brain damaged, a slut, a coke & meth addict, a media whore and a moron. Nice combination. She'll be dead within a year, so we won't have to see her stupid skanky ass any more...

paisley40

When is someone going to do something about this girl??! She's not in her right mind. She shoplifted in front of the cameras! I bet the judge in her custody case is going to love that. Someone needs to intervene - everything she does cries out HELP.

just wondering

#27 Rasputins Liver ( odd name btw lol)...anyways, just wanted to say I enjoyed reading ur post...some very valid introspective points, many which I agree with so u have saved me time typing them! lol and OCD...wonder what would happen if she pepper sprayed those rats????, is that stuff legal to use??

Jack

HEY J.............I DO BELIEVE IT IS LEGAL. MY EX WAS A COP AND I HAVE SPRAYED A COUPLE OF POSSIBLE ROAD RAGE IDIOTS IN MY DAY!!!

Roxy

LEAVE HER ALONE!!! You all are the reason why her career is in a tail spin. Why don't you go stalk someone else and ruin their career.

just wondering

..legal huh???...I don't think she would spray them anyways, she seems to be obsessed with courting them, she should carry it though...some obsessed person could show up one day and she is so vulnerable without a bodyguard, hows the weather where u r ?

anonymous

When are some of you going to STO BLAMING HER MOTHER for what she's doing!!!?? She is 26 years old and therefore there's not much anyone can do. The family have tried repeatedly to get her to get treatment but she refuses after they got her to go to rehab back in February. She has cut herself off from them because of this. STOP BLAMING HER FAMILY!! Blame Britney for refusing to listen to ANYONE who tries to help her. That is why she has NO FRIENDS, FAMILY, or ANYONE left in her life. Now that Sam has disappeared, there is only Alli the enabler. Nobody is responsible for her situation but Britney. Just like Amy Winehouse's mother is going crazy watching her daughter self-destruct, I'm sure Britney's family feels the same. The worst part is feeling so helpless to do anything about it. So stop blaming them.

Jack

ITS ABOUT 40 HERE TODAY.......WE DIDNT GET ANY ICE JUST RAIN..THANK GOD. SO I AM IN THE OFFICE TODAY BY MYSELF........BOSS IS OFF.......SO THE BIG QUESTION IS................SELL INSURANCE OR POST ON BRIT.............HMMMMMMMM LMAO!!!

Krazay

Is it just me or does the girl in the car with her look like Amy Winehouse?

Spurs

Come on folks. I would be up all night driving around too, if I was constantly stoned out of my tree on everything under the sun. Why do you think she is wearing sunglasses at night. It hides the pupils. Her actions are not those of a person who is not doing drugs.

just wondering

..lol....

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

Harv laughs when someone gets kicked in the face and could be dead.

Harv laughs when childrens safety is a concern.

Harv laughs when dogs are being killed.

Harv laughs when peoples feet are run over.

Harv laughs when people go to rehab to help themselves.

Was harv the bully in school? Did he torture animals when he was young.

Something must be wrong in his brain to be this way -.

Is he sadistic or what.

Seems to me he needs some real help. Normal people dont laugh at these things.

Sick sick sick person -

I dont ever remember harv saying one good thing about anyone.

He is seriously metally ill.

Thanks for the comments - please foward to Harv

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

Harv was the one is school that told on everyone.

He is the worlds police -Harv worry about yourself for a change.

Your mother doesnt even like the way you conduct yourselft. Forget making momma proud.

Comment directly to Harv at TMZ.com