Brit Stars in "Dazed and Confused"

12/11/2007 10:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Pepto-pink wigged out Britney Spears was in a world of her own last night -- looking totally out of it as she drove all around L.A. with her paparazzi entourage.

Driving with no destination, Brit appeared lost as she pulled into the parking lot behind the Hustler store in West Hollywood, telling the paps "I'm scared." She's not the only one.

After flashing her goodies to the snappers, Brit started to walk into the store -- but banged a U-turn after the paps refused to calm down.

AlwaysHungry

Does she have anyone around her who really cares?

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

Brit is awsome - Glad to see her Fly glasses back on.

Surronded by idiots I would get back in my car and hit reverse by mistake.

Thanks for the commets.

Harv is busy right now.

Spurs

LEAVE HER ALONE!!! You all are the reason why her career is in a tail spin. Why don't you go stalk someone else and ruin their career.

Posted at 1:27PM on Dec 11th 2007 by lola62

Ughhhh, wrong loser. She has no one to blame but herself. Nice try though.

Linda

Britney needs to grow up! It may be too late, but if she doesn't change her wild ways, her destiny will be.....................

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

Harv loves those naked Beckham pics.

Seriously mentally ill.

Harv get some help before its too late.

Thanks and have a great day.

just wondering

.....I know...this whole Brit thing is just so bizarre to follow....what a world she lives in ! seems like it will be getting more interesting this afternoon! lol...

Jack

S.H.I.T.....J............I THINK I WOKE UP A FLY!!!!!!!!! HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! LMAO

VS

Pink wig. When is she going to change clothes. Ever since the Target Store thing, she
has on on that pink top with little black kitties on it. WTF!

Brit, wake up and change your clothes.

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

I am in a mood - where is the obvious captain at? lol

Harv does need help - to laugh at peoples misfortune is not godly or human at all.

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

123 You get anger but Harv laughs

WTF? is wrong with him.

Comment to Lillie

Thanks and have a great day.

What will it take...

I couldn't even watch this. She needs an involuntary committment to an inpatient mental hospital as soon as possible.

This is the last time I will click on or comment about any of her pictures. If we stop feeding TMZ attention to this, they will stop harassing this very sick girl whom they obviously couldn't care less about.

Everyone with decency, please pass these articles up from now on.

just wondering

lol...oh lord....

Spurs

After reading all the posts on here, there is one constant thing that is not mentioned anywhere. Who is this person that holds a gun to her head and says "You will go out and drive around in places where you know the paps will be or we will shoot you". Oh, I know. NO ONE. WHY. Because she is the one making the decision to go out and drive around in areas where she knows, fully well, that the paps will be there waiting for her. If it really bothered her that much, then she should just stay home. The only reason she goes out is because she loves the attention and she is too stoned to sit at home and relax. The only reason it gets to her after awhile is because she is starting to crash from her high, which causes paranoia and confusion. She really needs an intervention, big time, before she dies. Someone needs to go after these paps, but the first step has to be hers. Someone needs to prevent her from going out until she can get help.

Jack

GEEZ I AM SPEECHLESS!!!!!..............DID FLY SAY HE WANTS ME TO TAKE OVER???? J WHERE IS K........I AM SURE SHE WOULD ENJOY THIS ONE!!!!! LMAO

duh

Who cares what mood you're in fly. Hope someone swats you and/or bans your comments soon you total idiot. Yes, as previously commented - soon no commenting will be allowed because of you.

You're welcome in advance for my "comments" you retard.