PETA to Olsens: Pelt You!

12/11/2007 2:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

PETA has come out swinging against Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen for ignoring their pleas to stop wearing and promoting fur. We'd pre-fur you don't!

A new campaign launched this week features the "Trollsen Twins" (Hairy Kate and Trashley) learning about the evils of harming animals in a graphic video parody of "Full House".

The organization also plans to unveil a poster of the Starbucks-swilling celebutwins with the tagline: "Fur Is Worn By Beautiful Animals and Ugly People" next to their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this afternoon.

Where's Danny Tanner when they need him?

Brutney

PeTA might be a litle too mch and Im much more for huma rightst than animal rights but the way th animals are killed for the furr its unreal. i would NEVER dress on something like this jus because I would fell par of the brutal killing of animals. They fell pain too like we do. i ujust try to think how it would burnand hurt to have my skin pull alive! agggg Im sorry guys Im not a big fan of PETA UT SAY NO TO FUR!
#14 I totlly agree! They look like FREAKS no matter what !lol!

kim

# 62 Supporting animal rights doesnt mean you dont support human rights. I think people that support animal rights are WAY more apt to support human rights - in my experience. They dont have to be seperate but just the opposite both should be our priority.

kim

#68 you are right but animals killed by the industry (not by natives) are not used in full. They take the fur and discard the rest which shoudl and could be used for food, medicines etc. That the point is the fur industry wastes the rest of the animal - they are interested in the fur because it is what makes them $$$$$$$$$$$.

trinity

Despising PETA doesn't mean people are for the mistreatment of animals.

It means that they despise PETA.

When I hear anything they put out or any of their supporters, I hear Charlie Brown's teachers voice in my head.

Wawa-wa wawa wa Wa wa-wa

PETA in and of itself is so offputting as to bring the focus to their own antics, and remove the focus from animal cruelty.

k

PETA YOU ARE THE BEST. STUPID PEOPLE STILL THINK TORTURING IS A CHOICE YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO MAKE?? WTF??
I CHOOSE TO TORTURE THE BASTARDS WHO HURT INNOCENT ANIMALS.
AS FAR AS SLANDERING THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE THEIR OWN WORST ENEMIES. THEY ARE HALF DEAD. MAYBE THAT IS WHY THEY LIKE TO WEAR THE DEAD???

k

ANYONE WHO WEARS FUR IS AN UGLY PERSON AND NO MATTER HOW PRETTY THE FUR THAT WILL NOT CHNAGE. LOVE YOU PETA!

k

Peta does a great job and never give up. I admire the work and stamina of these people. Someone has to speak up for the innocent and stop the torture. .

Jessica

haha Peta sucks and this is the most childish thing I have ever seen and makes me wanna get a fur coat so bad, too bad I can't afford one:( but I think I will start saving just for spite:)

Jessica

Damn now I want a freaking fur coat and some kfc chicken and while we're at it I need leather shoes. I hope Mk&A brings peta down im tired of hearing their complaints, that's all they do is complain and bully. Take your time and money and do something creative with it or atleast get me a freaking fur coat im freezing in NY

Big Ol' Nobody

PETA needs to let the pubic know what their real agenda is....'cuz i don't think it's animals...give us a little more footage of day to day procedures (keeping/handling and even killing if you must). i have had my share of shock and gore from you PETA folks...is it so impossible to inform the public without resorting to such graphic sick images of brutality?

shock me

PETA sucks,
people first, animals second

funnybitch

Killing animals for sport, for pleasure, for adventure, and for hides and furs is a phenomena which is at once disgusting and distressing. There is no justification in indulging is such acts of brutality.
- The Dalai Lama

funnybitch

People get offended by animal rights campaigns. It's ludicrous. It's not as bad as mass animal death in a factory.

You know who Iam

Everytime I see a PETA story it makes me want to eat meat and kick a dog. People who don't wear fur just can't afford it. Shut up you smelly hippies , take a bath, put on some makeup and eat somthing.. you will feel much better .

funnybitch

#28, did you know that 1.3 billion starving people could be fed each year from all of the grains and soybeans that go to livestock ?