Paging Dr. Noah Drake

12/11/2007 2:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting much less makeup, the 58-year-old singer/soap star resurfaced in Malibu on Monday -- looking like a working class dog! Criss Angel, is that you?!

0221_media_removed-1
After nearly 25 years, Rick returned to "General Hospital," where he plays the dual roles of Dr. Noah Drake and his look-alike, Eli Love.

COMMENTS

sundance sally

Looks, smoocks. TMZ, you paid waaaaaaaay too much for that photo.
I'd of given you a better one for free! You want the real deal?
Yes, do check out www.rickspringfield.com for the latest.
And listen to "Christmas With You", a song whose proceeds benefit the
American Gold Star Mothers. Let's see TMZ match that benefit. Ha!
The music, the man rock solid as an artist, writer for decades.
The last three albums released have been great. - Mufi

Stillinlovewithrick

Does anyone remember the General Hospital Rap? " Paging Dr. Noah Drake, to fix a broken heartache, General Hos-pi-tal?" Well, it was pretty awful, but I loved him then, and I love him now. I saw him in concert 2 years ago, and he looked amazing. He actually is very involved with the audience during his shows, and likes to interact with the crowd. Well, he got right down in the audience, and I got to touch his arm.. A definite highlight of my life. His music is really good, people should give him a chance. Oh, one thing Rick, maybe stop hosting the 80's informercials, it ruins your street cred.

Marshallsmom

I'd still do him in a minute. He's cheesed off now -- but I'd make him SMILE

Terry Bell

I saw Rick at 2 concerts this weekend in Florida. I also had a soundcheck where you go backstage and chat with him. He is a super nice guy and puts on the best high energy concert I have ever seen. If you did what he did all weekend youd look tired on Monday too. And under that shirt are some very HOT abs! If youd like to see go to Rickspringfield.com and check it out. Also he has a new christmas cd out where proceeds go to the families of soliders killed in action, American Gold Star Mothers. YOU STILL ROCK RICK!!!

Terry Bell

If this picture was taken on monday then he must hve just gotten off a pla

heather siron

rick springfield is still smoking hot! i had my walls plastered with pics of him,donny osmond and shaun cassidy yeah yeah im THA T old:) he was the only one i never met though i met the other two in the late 70's while i lived in hawaii. and yeah id do him!

Isabel

he still looks good, 58? omg he looks great for 58

mish

I saw him in concert about three months ago.. yeah he's older, but you know what they say.. "the older the berry, the sweeter the juice!" and he's only gotten better with age.

This picture does NOTHING for him... I still have his sweat that soaked on my t-shirt for that concert....along with a great picture of him singing on a chair in FRONT OF ME!! The humanity!!!

Those that are ragging on him are just jealous... cuz he is incredibly hot!

Every man that was at that concert with their gf/wives/mistress got laid.. he has always done that to us (women).

ladycascdia

Well, I still think he look GREAT for 58 and I saw him at close range 3x this year...one of those times when I was vacationing in Malibu this past Spring! I actually talked briefly with him. Was a real treat...and you won't meet a nicer star than him! Rick's been a major musical influence for me...and yeah, I'd "do" him too if either he were unmarried or my morals were lower lol...

RickFan4Ever!

Rick Looks Super-Fine!!! Very well-preserved - especially for living in Hollywood! He's kept healthy and had higher priorities than partying -- family! I have always been a fan. I met him once in Baltimore when he did a radio interview at a local station. I still cherish those photos! Hope he tours again in '08 like he idd in '07!!! Keep it up, Rick - We Love You - You Sexy Thing!!! You've still got it, Baby!!! (Hot bod, and yes, excellent Hair!!!!!)

Kris

He still looks really HOT! He gets better and better with age.

Chris

Rick is hotter than ever!! Love going to his concerts!

Amy

This is not the best shot of him,I met him a few months ago and he's still got it!!!
I know men his age that would kill to look that good.
Go Rick!

Potassium

Love his music!

chris

He has to be the most underrated musican ever.He is so more than Jessies Girl.