Hilary Swank -- Million Dollar Sprinter

12/12/2007 4:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wesley Snipes and Gummi Bear ain't got nothin' on Hilary Swank.

Completing the trifecta of celeb sprinters last night was the two-time Oscar winer, who made a mad dash out of the Waverly Inn last night -- leaving buddy Mariska Hargitay in the dust!

Swank told W magazine recently that she works out every day, and takes 45 supplements to make her a superwoman. Looks like that works!

Logo Designers

hillary skank lol

Tara Tennent

Hilary Swank is so annoying..Tell me again why she get's work?

Harry Houdini

I thought it said....."Million Dollar Sphincter." Hee, hee....

L.B.

I HATE THIS BIG MOUTH BITCH....HILARY REMEMBER THE TRAILER WHERE YOU CAME FROM....I THINK YOU ARE FULL OF YOURSELF LATELY....I THINK YOU LET YOUR SUCCESS GET INTO YOUR HEAD...REMEMBER THE TRAILER TRASH, BABY.... YOU HOMEWRECKER, BITCH.....YOU BROKE UP YOUR AGENT'S MARRIAGE...

Chuck

Her liver is getting so jacked up from taking that many supplements.

Here's a thought...eat a sandwich with some meat on it then you won't need all that other crap.

roughdaddy

this is worth reporting?

K3VIN

why do you need to take all those supplements? It's a waste of money...oh yeah, she rich she can blow money like it aint nothing

FlBiker

Hillary Swank has got a GREAT ass, million dollar baby indeed.

jackschitt

Is this why she looks like a dude? Hilary and Rosario Dawson are a couple of the ugliest, man-looking women in Hollywood. Someone needs to check their shorts for verification of gender.

NYgirl

Yeah K3vin...the Skankster's got lots of cash 'cause her "thing" is dissecting bills and not paying for services rendered...you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but....

Glisten Garbor

Hilary Swank, Sarah Jessica Parker and Holly Hunter drive me NUTS!!! I don't get them..All of Holly Hunter's characters over the years have that same lisp..ANNOYING!!