Alba: Mommy's First Baby Bump & Shopping Spree

12/13/2007 1:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One day after confirming she's preggers, Jessica Alba was snapped showcasing her barely there baby bump, as she made her way to a West Hollywood gym on Wednesday. She's working out for two!

TMZ has also learned that earlier this week, the 26-year-old dark angel and her production assistant boyfriend turned luckiest man in America, Cash Warren, shopped at West Hollywood baby store to the stars, Petit Tresor. We're told Jess purchased a Mia Bossi diaper bag, Kissy Kissy maternity clothes and a bunch of white -- i.e. gender neutral -- onesies. In total, the happy couple spent over $1500 of Jessica's money.
Click to see Hollywood's Hottest moms!
Between Jessica, J.Lo, Halle and Xtina -- are any Hollywood hotties not pregnant?!

cbiscuit

Good for her. Who seriously cares???? (oh wait, obviously I do enough to make a comment on this lame page)

Like one of you already said, babies are born (and die) every day.

But, It's somehow satisfying to know that if you look closely, you will see the baby has already screwed with her hormones and messed with her skin... hence, the hat she is sporting in attempt to hide her chin acne. Gotta love TMZ for picking at everyone's flaws!
*****

To all the other ladies, can you imagine if the paparazzi followed YOU around while you were pregnant? They'd have some pretty bad shots of me...
********

The good news: No more fantastic four! Not that I ever saw it to begin with. She's annoying.

sjw

Darn ......I am always the last to know.

RAS

So 'bump" is now the word to describe someone who is pregnant?. Leave it to the tabloids to continue the dumbing down of america's ignorant and rapidly growing lower class.

A Little Disappointed

Why is everyone so annoyed with the terminology?? "Bump" and "preggers" have been around for a while. And they're pretty self-explanatory (Joe, #14).

Looch

To call someone who is pregnant and showing , a baby bump is so degrading to the beauty of being pregnant. I think its an awful way to say a woman is pregant. Hey just my opinion.

Jeff T

Spent $1500 of HER money at the baby store.....that should be a pretty telling sign..this loser that knocked her up doesn't intend to spend a dime on her or the baby.....why do beautiful talented woman always pick losers to support thru life??.

Dillon

Love her hat.. Who makes it?

Karen

Jessica is gorgeous and seems like a nice person so what's with all the hatin? Cuz she's single?? When Halle Berry announced she was preggers and unmarried everyone seemed to be jumpin for joy and who the hell is Halle Berry other than an over inflated ego who is just a meal ticket for a gorgeous hunk! After all why the 120K Benz for his B'day if she isn't insecure about keeping him? He'll end up dumpin her ass for a hottie half her age!!

Oh and for those Halle lovers ready to pull the jealousy card which is so typical of small brained third graders..If you haven't seen her w/o makeup and before the plastic surgery on the nose and boobs oh and lets not forget the weaves...I have and believe me, ain't no big deal!

Lacey

hello all you idiots due your math. I'm due late spring early summer and i'm out of my first trimester all ready. I have a bump. It happens get over it.Hell I bought my crib when I was 9 weeks pregnant. She didn't announce it her publicist did. Just because there not married doesn;t mean there not going to be good parents. Who are you to say that.By the way Joe preggers is just easier to say then pregnant and bump refers to the growing baby.

valerie

it's not sort of just a hollywood fad to get pregnant...hey, wanna keep your name in the papers? have a baby. yay

valerie

*now

eliazbeth s 14

i love her some ! she is HOT AS ICE ! you guys need to back off !!!!!!!!!!

harleygirlnky

Can't you people just be happy for her? Don't push bad luck on her just because it is her first trimester! She is excited and happy and not ashamed! She is not trying to hide it from anyone and I think that is great because most stars hide it until they can't hide it anymore!
Best of luck Jessica! I envy you!

Llou

#32 What are you talking about? How do you even know her father was an illegal. Anyway I have never heard her claim to be of Mexican descendants, I think she is Salvadorian.....and don't say it is the same thing because it isn't!

saintnico4

YOU ARE ALL MISERABLE STUPID LITTLE PEE-ONS........SHE'S PREGNANT, THATS GREAT FOR HER AND HER MAN........FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO AND GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN.........IVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY BITTER, BITCHY PEOPLE IN MY LIFE

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments