Shore's SOS: Save Our Seed!

12/13/2007 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For Pauly Shore, saving his swimmers is on the same plane as going green and conserving water.

TMZ caught The Weasel outside of Katsuya in L.A. last night, where before giving out roses to two male cameramen, he went on about the importance of saving more semen ... and he wasn't talking sailors!

Shore was also excited to finally put water in his pool. That's the same pool he had to drain after neighbor Wes Craven (yes, he of "Nightmare on Elm Street" fame) claims it caused a landslide and ruined his backyard. Might be a little late in the year for a pool party.

roughdaddy

so pauly is aging fast and still not funny yet huh?

Lenn K.

They still consider him a celeb? I thought he OD or something like that!

Tangie

What's this guy done lately? I wouldn't know, because I don't watch the clips any more. I refuse to be forced to watch commercials on my computer.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Yeah, save your goo so there'll be future morons walking the planet.

DARK MEAT ONLY

Yea the Pantene commercial nearly drove me to insanity. I was hoping, that the model would just trip and fall down the stairs, so I wouldn't have to see the damm thing again. Now, if they could only get rid of the Rihanna spot. Enough already.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

At least Pauley was acting normal and nice.
I see him in San Diego all the time, trolling for trouser trout in the gaslight district.
I hear he bags his limit all the time.
I dont blame him! Knock some out for me Pauley.
He should do some of the B grade comedy movies like he use to. He would be funny with the likes of Larry The Cable Guy and others like that.

Billy

His "seed" would be best incinerated, not saved!!

+DJ FunkyGrrL+

I would like to know how Pauly pulled that hot blond on the beach this summer

rico13

He's the ultimate nerd!...talk about gay acting,he's a little queen isn't he?..butch it up please,you might get some work.

Logo Designers