This Is Hugh Jackman's Wife

12/13/2007 6:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Deborra-Lee Furness likes the same things as her bearded husband, Hugh Jackman.
Deborah Lee Furness and Hugh Jackman
The gorgeous 47-year-old Aussie actress has been legally bound to Hugh for over ten years and has started dressing just like him. Annie Hall, is that you?! Deb showed up to a Sydney theater premiere on Wednesday in a replica of one of her hubby's black tie outfits. Oh, the prestige!

GINA

Gorgeous??? Thats sarcasm right...??

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

OK so she likes mens suit - harv must have a problem with that,

Comment to the address below for a good time.

Harv you too - join in the fun

StarMash.com

hahaha...i love it!!!

Uncle Ashtray

GREAT JOB, TMZ!!!!

She was working on the highly classified CIA case for years.

Now ya went and blew her cover!!!!!!!

Damn communistists!

how dumb

Gorgeous??? OK.....

Fake People Suck

Wolverine is married to that! Huge step down from Famka!!! She looks so much older then him, and even in her prime I don't see how she landed him!!!

Ohhhh one more thing, I thought that only lesbians wore men’s suits!!! Yes? No? SOOOOO Confused!

robinn

she is Butch

Cartman

Hugh Jackman is married to a tranvestite. That should've been the title of this little blurb.

Thanks

Big Ol' Nobody

he looks better wothout the beard...oh! that's someone different! that's a mens shirt she's wearing...the collar is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy to big fer a lady...

Nine2five

By the way, how hot is Hugh's beard?!

I give her a 4, but she is a darn good beard

wisegirl

It is refreshing to see a man in hollywood with a woman his own age that he probably met before he was famous. It proves that he is deep, loyal, and truly in love, unlike some of these other men in hollywood who abandon their families once they become famous.

Kizzy

You have to clarify: which beard are you referring to? He'd be hot in Pete Doherty's wardrobe, minus the vermin. I have to confess, I was one of the 5 people that watched the 2 episodes of the craptastic Viva Vegas. I totally cracked up when Melanie Griffith busted into Blondie's "One Way Or Another". It was almost buyable til that point. I blame the studios for the writer's strike, causing me to have to endure subpar pilots.

jazz hands

c'est tres mauvais......EWWWWW. I vomited a little in my mouth when I saw her. Why are all her outfits so horrible...seriously you are the beard of Hugh fricking Jackman....throw on a dress. Oh well I guess hugh loves her because she lets him have a boyfriend...i mean he did play peter allen pretty well in the boy from oz

Sally

I think Aussie women are very handsome looking women as are English women. They don't look exceptionally artificially pretty like American women do. I love the European and Aussie women. So natural looking and they don't go to great lengths to be super beauty. They love themselves as they are and don't feel the need to compete.

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

Is that Harvs wife - oh i was mistaken sorry all

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments