Nicole Kidman Pulls a Face

12/16/2007 2:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Kidman, 40, looked stunning at the "Golden Compass" premiere in her homeland of Australia -- where the pastel actress worked it for photogs. She's a smooth operator!

Nicole shined in a glossy get-up that was nearly seamless from head-to-toe. Eyes wide open!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jennifer

ahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah. that outfit shocked me too. im right with you nic.

Kourtni

Damn, scary!!!! She's starting to lose her looks!

Seriously

YUCK!

Abbie, a friend of you Guys and of Perez, too!

This woman has been "done" to the extreme.

Her expressions are frozen in time.

I wish Stars would admit to having work done, when they are called out on it.

Being elusive just does NOT work, People!

Livia

too much botox!!!
her forehead is trying to wrinkle - but it is having difficulty. all the skin tightened by botox around cheeks lips and chin is starting to sag under her chin!!!

Geminat.com

I can't believ she has the nerve to say she is botox free...the woman looks like the bride of frankenstein,

Livia

LOL she really has to work those neck muscles to get her mouth to cooperate into a smile. this photo should be blown up life size and placed in every wall in her house so that she can take a good look before getting more botx

windy

n sun in oz?

windy

her face is whiter than her teeth.

Mariah

I don't think she looks done to the extreme. If anything my first thought was how far back in her neck she had to draw her head in to even create somewhat of a double chin. It's called keeping herself in good shape. And really the only thing smooth about her is her forehead. She has crow's feet if you look at close up photos. She never has any difficulty smiling or expression with her eyes; only her forehead. That's usually the way it's (Botox) supposed to be done (IF it has been done at all). Which I doubt.

Harriet

What is wrong with you people? She is gorgeous.

Paula

I have seen better pictures of Nichole. And I do prefer her hair with alittle color. The extreme blonde made her look alittle washed out. So she's ageing, we all age. But she should sue that photographer because what happened to her teeth? Are they going bad? Is it a shadow, or did she just get thru eating? Botox, I don't think so, she wouldn't be able to crack that kind of smile.

Wicked

To me she looks her age.

tira

Has she ever had a hit movie? I don't mean moderately successful box office. She is such a bad actress that I'm surprised she is still being cast.

Her 15 minutes of fame have expired.

StormSister

If she were using Botox, her forehead wouldn't wrinkle, period.

Botox is not used around lips or eyes people........it temporarily paralyzes the nerves and her face would droop in those areas.
Do some research before you make comments.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments