Jacko's Face -- It's Bad!

12/17/2007 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a character from "Star Wars," a wrapped and bandaged Michael Jackson haunted a Las Vegas bookstore over the weekend. The funk of 40,000 years!

The mummyish 49-year-old former King of Pop hit up a Barnes & Noble with his three kids -- and it seems he may have come fresh from a surgeon's office -- in Iraq! Leave me alone! Jacko's disintegrating face made headlines a few years ago, when he was seen in court -- with a nose that appeared to be falling off. Makes me want to scream!Jacko

TMZ is awaiting a response from Jackson's rep regarding the bandages. It's unknown if Michael was able to speak.

Critt

#9 hahahahahaaha omg so funny...it's like something off of the nightmare before Christmas lol

Jim Beam

Mike just wants to be White.

YEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!

FUBAR!!!!!

gullibleminions

I think Mike really just wants to be white....is that so hard to fathom?

Ola

This is a double tape to hold up his scarf.... Its so typical that the media blow it up...! SHAME ON YOU TMZ!!!

Cheadle-Ender

Why is this site full of crap? That is double sided sticky tape to keep his scarf up across his face!!!

smith50

We dont have the right to judge any body. Leave the man alone! He is who he is and he aint mad about it. You go M J and stop calling him wacko he got a name. Show some RESPECT!

lil poison

Michael is cool, he just has some skin problems thats all cdbaby.com/cd/lilpoison

Cherubim

It's wonderful and quite positive that Michael Jackson has taught his beautiful, healthy children how to be avid readers.

gaby

He`s the king!!!

5 cent

So Michael Jackson has a new face
For the guiness book, he's on pace
He's a more than a dummy
who looks like a mummy
and his nose makes me gag like I was maced!

Sheena

~I can't stand to look at that picture with all of the bandages....Why did he do this to himself?? He used to be a cute kid/ nice looking young man....wtf possessed him to start cutting on his face the way he did? He could have had the world on a string....

Kokocha

My god. What a stupid man. Why he done ,,,something that with his face? Whatever that is the stock...I understand Pamelas silicons but not this. And now his situation is for me bad and distasteful and so so sad. I'm not his fan, but it's tasteless.

van420city_puff_puff_Pass

Jackson is the king for ever he will be the king stop hating and for you young lowlife kids shut ur pee holes

van420city_puff_puff_Pass

screw all haters he still has the best music hate all u want beatches