Judy and Her Girls

12/17/2007 3:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 49-year-old "Stewardess School" star resurfaced -- bulging out of Koi in West Hollywood on Saturday, accompanied by her girls -- and her two wiggy hook-alike teenage daughters, Lindsey and Kristy. They have their mother's, er, eyes!
Judy Landers

COMMENTS

Lisa

They're all beautiful, but uh,...their breasts are so obviously fake that it's unattractive.

Westy

Hey does anyone know if the kids are from the baseball player Tom Niedenfuhrer? I grew up with Tom and played ball on the same teams as kids. Just curious if they were his kids?? They were both at our 10th highschool reunion in '87 in Seattle when Tom was with the Orioles. Anyone know?

Peg

I have heard of lift and separate... but .. I think this might be the extreme!! I think she might need a third boob to go in between... and maybe one in the back.. for dancing....

WHO CARES

Wow, 3 blow up dolls. An ad for boob jobs--how they SHOULDN'T LOOK.

coordinator

most of (99% )of you gals wish you looked that good..........dont worry about the gap, most men can fill it in, with something.....go girls go

larry wasserman

It's Tom Cruise, Ryan Seacrest and Keanu out for the evening.

Shambalaya

uh...is that a physical disability, having a gap between your boobs? I thought that was what happened when your rib cage was large, but the way posters are commenting on it, I may be eligible for a government handout.

guess

I guess if you're still looking good at 49 you can dress that way and get away with it. Looks like she taught her daughters how to dress for the paparazzi. Same old star, same old publicity shot. BTW.....not too good a job on the boob jobs though.

Dana

Sluts

ChickEpoo

Once again.....TMZ has shown themselves to be the RAG that they are.......considering their following
statement...
"America, meet the heirs to the Hilton sisters' throne of pantyless club hopping!"..............TMZ....do you have ANY
factual information to BACK UP this asinine ACCUSATION ????? I didn't think so......you NEVER do.....

Oh....AND.....your series on "See them now...." is about as SEXIST as one can get.....You have YET to showcase
a MALE from back in the 70's/80's.....but...what can one expect from such a low-class RAG.............

taisho

amazing how some guys will bash her and her two bought friends, but given a chance, will date or do her.

JustinOpinion

WOW! She's only 49?!?!?! I think she's full of S**T! 59 maybe, but no way 49. *lol* Even if it's true, it looks so freaken' silly to see someone that age with boobs that stand up and salute! Plus, her boobs may look good but her chest is just ugly. Cover it up or at least use makeup on it.

John

To all you haters out there making comments about fake boobs and hair, let me ask you one question: Would you kick either one of the 3 out of bed for eating crackers? I didn't think so.

TEE

Plastic surgery or not, at 49 most women would dream to look that hot. I would have grabbed it the 80's and still would in 2007. But then again I may just be a lecherous old man!

Chickaboomer

She's 49? Gimme a break! She's got to be more than that. chickaboomer.blogspot.com.