Judy and Her Girls

12/17/2007 3:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 49-year-old "Stewardess School" star resurfaced -- bulging out of Koi in West Hollywood on Saturday, accompanied by her girls -- and her two wiggy hook-alike teenage daughters, Lindsey and Kristy. They have their mother's, er, eyes!
Judy Landers
America, meet the heirs to the Hilton sisters' throne of pantyless club hopping!

COMMENTS

skateycat

I am sorry for all you people. judy and audrey are extremely nice people and so is their. their gramma was in our hospital a few years ago, and i must say, they were very gracious when recognized in our small town and not at all "hollywood". so much for all you who think stars are idiots...i know these two ladies (audrey and judy) are wonderful, caring human beings.

Ziggy

It's more like Judy, her girls and THEIR girls. "Let's take the girls out tonight." ;*) I think they all wore wigs purposely to look more alike and attract attention. Did Judy have her DNA cloned to make these daughters? Put them in the same room with Audrey Landers and it would look like the Gabors were having a convention! Ha!

Professor Obvious

I'd bend her over the BBQ!

NotJarJarBinks

What is with the gap between all these chicks who have had boob jobs? Boobs naturally do not look that way, they have no, er, uh, hum, cleavage. BAD boob jobs, they should all get their money back. Other than that, they are lovely looking young women ... and she is looking okay for 49, blondes just do not naturally age well.

Fast Tony

Hey I did Judy back in 87 and i'll tell you what I do her again in 07

ChicagoBears319

I saw their myspace, theyre GORGEOUS ( www.myspace.com/2girlsmusic ). and Judy has had big knockers all along....guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

cindy

Oh my, 2 hookers and a washed up biker , what a laugh, and the fake boobs, oh my gawdy

sexorcist

Straight men will do anyone/anything.....I guess the cheaper and sleazier, the more appealing.
ew.

Bill

Hey John- (#99)
I'd kick 'em outta bed. There's more room on the floor. ALL HOT!!!!

JadeRydr

theyre beautiful...like mother like daughters!
...how about a multi-generation playboy layout lol

myspace.com/2girlsmusic ...i like them =)

emowithatwist

Yeah; that's what they mean by "girls".

SHANA

Which one is Judy? I guess she is the one with the wrinkled neck. Her daughters have pretty, round faces, but their attire is tacky.

Where is her sister, Audrey????

DB

She's still gorgeous as ever!

Josh

I like their song Rock the House- killer
they r hot 2

Myriah

They take after their mother and aunt- they are beautiful