« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kidd Slammed with Grope Suit, But No Charges Yet

12/17/2007 8:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Kidd and his million-dollar hands got slapped with a lawsuit by the New York woman who's been alleging that Kidd groped her at a tony Manhattan nightclub.

The woman -- ID'd only as Jane Doe in the suit -- claims in papers that Kidd "battered and assaulted" her on the night of October 10, grabbing her crotch and butt, in addition to verbally threatening her. The allegations had been made in October, but no charges have yet been filed by the Manhattan District Attorney's office. When we called today, the D.A. had no comment. The suit itself seeks unspecified damages.

Kidd's lawyer earlier called the suit "nothing more than a brazen and defamatory search for a payout."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

april

his rumored live in girlfriend is pregnant and the girl that is accusing him of grabbing her can be making this story up for money or possibly it did happen. any girl he dates could be rumored to be a gold digger because of what hes worth (which is a lot less after his divorce, also because of all of his negative publicity the basketball star has very few endorsements). The fact is the guy may not like famous women. In order to keep his life private i'm sure he does look for the girl next door type. Sad they are then accused of being "gold diggers".

Frag The Paps

Another gold digging whore. Why don't any of these people tell the police? Hmmmm I wonder why. Screw the cops, give me your wallet.

Brit

LEAVE THE KID ALONE......SHE ASK FOR IT?

Brit

No, but he has money and that is why.

Susannah

!!!! mulatica !!!!

I LOVE YOU ANYWAY KIDD! ....MUAH

roughdaddy

who grabe a woman's crotch? but gay dudes or maybe jack the ripper,,,and how much she wants for that? even if jason's lawyers plan to entertain that silliness...

sam

Not surprising. Jason Kidd seems to always get into trouble. Hasn't he always shown a lack of respect for women? The girl sounds like she's trying to get rich off of this, but in my opinion, he seems like the type who would definitely do something like this.

gerry

where I come from grabbing a womans crotch is considered the highest complement a woman can recieve

Spell Check.

Isiah - we need this guy on OUR team!

Standards are badly needed.

"I feel sorry for the guy....First he had to contend with his CRAZY ex-wife, Joumana for all those years and now this! Can't the guy catch a break??"

Yeah. The poor guy. Never mind about the alleged sexual assault on her person. I guess that's all the 'break' he'll catch, apart from her lawsuit, which she'll win if there are witnesses or clear evidence to support.

Me

SHE KNOWS SHE LIKED IT ANYWAYS! WHY CANT THIS GUY CATCH A DECENT WOMEN. FIRST HE PICKS THAT CRAZY ASS EX WIFE OF HIS AND NOW THIS MONEY HUNGRY LOSER BROAD!! KIDD C'MON AND GO TO CHURCH AND GET A WOMEN THERE. STOP TROLLING THE ALLEYS FOR THESE WOMEN U GET!

Sharona

So you got felt up a little bit.....but a million dollars worth? Goldigger...

kim suck

BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ouch that hurt give me money !! i can't sleep !! I can't work!!!! HELP!! BITCH~!!

Shia is a man now

Jason, you could slap my cell phone away and aggresively grope me and I wouldn't complain. Always thought you were hot in a domestic abuse sort of way.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments